All reviews el mansour animation team night shows every evening water polo tunisia sea holiday entertainment archery dancing
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I and my family were at Vincci El Mansour hotel from September 18 to September 28, 2017. I was there like in a fairy tale. The hotel is excellent, there are friendly people around , the service is very good, rooms are always cleaned on time.
Food . There is a big choice not only for adults but also for children. Food is always fresh and tasty (but white ice cream has a lemon taste, I did not like it). Restaurants. There are 2 restaurants in this hotel : Italian and Tunisian. I liked the Italian restaurant more (very tasty dessert and seafood) than Tunisian.
The sea is warm, beautiful and clean, there are waves sometimes . We did not see jellyfish. Sand is very soft as flour. You give 10 dinars at the reception, and you get a towel for the chaise longue, and then vice versa.
Animation. There are 6 funny and nice guys-animators: Joseph, Jazz, Schico, Lilou, Mario, Smily. Guys are great dancers, they give people joy. Also guys spend different games, for example Water polo, volleyball, step-aerobic, etc. There is an entertaining program in the evening.
It was a perfect vacation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank YanaKulinich
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

It was amazing holidays. Animation was perfect. Every day with them was full of fun, sports and positive emotions. Dj played really good. Food in the restaurant was tasty and there were a lot of different foods. Room was very beautiful and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Resort730850
Reviewed September 6, 2017

i really want to note this hotel as 3* hotel rating and services was poor ,the room are clean really thank at housekeeping department ,
and i was really dispointed by the security services at the beach where the guy of security take off my luggage form my beach chair in order to reserved to the hotel owner and his friends with out excusied !!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mezaguerlamine
Reviewed August 31, 2017

It's very beautiful, clean hotel and what´s more, we found there treated beach with pure sea near it. Meals through all inclusive were really colorful and tasty, we didn't stay hungry for a moment, nor a drinking water was problem. Hotel was safe and clean. The staff was always nice and smiling, just like we expected on vacation. We didn't have any problem. This holiday is for everyone whether for families, couples or friends in case there are a lot of activities mediated by team of animators , so everyone can find something interesting to do.Mentioned animation team was making from the morning until an evening program. These people are amazing and creative so people who like to have fun can't be bored there. There were also gymnastics, water aerobics, stepaerobics, zumba, bocca, beach volleyball, darts and a lot of other activities included in program. Thank you Jass, Jozef, Mario, Chico and Lilou!You're the best animators ever ! They cared also about evening program, every evening, we had some competetions, dancing or skits for everyone. Always in good mood, synchronized, filling others with positive energy. They made our trip even better! There's nothing else to say. If I could, I'll come back tommorow. The best vacation ever ! Thank you everyone ❤️

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Alžbeta H
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

They have the worst security and beach staff ever in Tunisia!!!! extremly rude, impolite and racist. I would not recommend this place to anyone I kno2 or dont know. Rent a house in Mahdia on your own much better and much safer than being around the most unprofessional and rude staff ever!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends