All reviews pool bar water polo great animation team private beach dart receptionist animators rico holiday sunbeds shows archery dance
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Really comfortable, great animation team, really welcoming and accommodating. I really enjoyed speaking with them, very helpful. My room was extremely comfortable, and clean. Would definitely stay again

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Reviewed January 3, 2016

We spent a week in this hotel and had no negative impressions. Food and services are very good, the employees very friendly and helpful always. We had a family room (2 adults + 2 children) located on the 4th floor but the view from the balcony was not the best as it was too far from the major garden. Pools were clean and we had a lot of fun with the entertainment team every day. During evenings there was baby-disco for the small ones: our kids loved it a lot!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

Its my 5 time in this hotel.But its first time in winter.Very quite,relaxing plases,not much peoples i find here,i think about 70 tourists,all germany older peoples.I come here with a reason training horses riding,every day i spend some time in rancha with horses,so i was not boring,but nothink more to do here in winter time.Hotel have outdoor swimming pool,you can swim,but its not very comfortabble becowse here not have normal shwower plases,and not plases for change your close.
About food its realy good,better from summer time.In lobby bar you can find drinks 24 hours.
Rooms is also nice,they have warmer keeper for night time,but i can not tell nothink good about house keepers in all this 5 my stay in this hotel times rooms are cleaning too late and not very profesional.
If you want relaxing lazy quite holiday you can come here in winter you will find quite nice beach,garden and nice personal

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I stayed for one night in business trip , it was all inclusive and the hotel looked in good shape , the food was very good and the staff did there best to make me feel home the sun rise from my room was priceless !!!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

Myself, husband and my mum and dad visited mahdia beach in April and we had a great time.
Have to say that all the staff were lovely. There is a bit of a language barrier but we were prepared for that. My high school French came in handy! The bar staff seemed a little unfriendly to start with but they soon warmed up to us when they realised we weren't drunken idiots that abuse the all inclusive drinks. The restaurant waiters were 5*, friendly and attentive. The cleaners were incredible, very impressed with how clean our room was kept. The rooms are dated as we stayed in the old part of the hotel but they're immaculate. They were cleaned every day and fresh towels supplied. The Animation team were fun and really nice guys, got roped into games a couple of nights but it was actually good fun. The team seemed great with the children that were staying in the hotel.
Loved the pool and beach very relaxing.
Had a hot stone massage which was ok, stones were a tad hot!! The spa guys that sell the treatments were nice, I was expecting the hard sell but they were respectful which actually persuaded me to have a treatment.
The food was ok, a little disappointed in the breakfast as I was looking forward to the fresh fruit but there was only oranges. A good selection of pastries, bread, eggs, pancakes etc. lunch and dinner were ok a little bit samey but there was always something I liked. The pizza station was tasty.
Beware if you go to the market in mahdia, some people we knew got a bit stung. A man told them he was there waiter at mahdia beach (saw there wrist bands) then took them to all his families businesses and it was a little intimidating. They felt quite pressured to buy. It's also quite bad for pick pockets apparently.
The boys went for a quad bike trip which they loved. They're both experienced on bikes and once the guy realised he took them all over and they were flying about, came back caked in mud!!
Would recommend for budget holiday.

Date of stay: September 2015