I went to Djerba with family and friends, for our summer holyday. We spend there 8 very pleasant days.
Staff is friendly, good food, rooms with lots of space.
We had a problem, at check-in, because we booked an extra bed for a 11 years child, but it is an hotel policy that the extra beds are only for 9 and below (because the beds are small). Traveler agent was the responsible for that, as did not advise us. One of the possibilities offered by the hotel manager was to book an additional room, but we ended up by having tree child in 2 side by side twin beds, without complaints from the child (good chance for pillow wars...). As a compensation for this incident we had a bottle of Tunisian wine and a fruits basket in our room, with the manager's compliments.
A final word for the waiter in the café Maure. Very well dressed with typical dress, very professional, friendly and worm.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hasdrubal Thalassa & Spa Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hasdrubal Thalassa & Spa Djerba Hotel Midoun
- Hasdrubal Thalassa And Spa Djerba
- Hasdrubal Thalassa Hotel Djerba
- Hasdrubal Thalassa Midoun
- Hasdrubal Thalassa & Spa Djerba Djerba Island, Tunisia