Welcome Meridiana Djerba
US$39
US$97
US$93
  • Pool
Miramar Petit Palais(Midoun)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$174
US$149
Hotels.com
Vincci Helios Beach(Midoun)(Great Value!)
US$110
Green Palm(Midoun)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
1,573 results
All reviewsreception staff were very friendlyanimation teamon arrivalweek staywater poloprivate beachrelaxing holidayswimming poolhennashowsactivitiesdartswaitersdjerbasunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I was in Djerba in July 2017,with my daughter, her husband and mother in law......and I had a wonderful holidays. Roumania is a little country in est of Europe ,which has four seasons: winter, spring, summer and autumn.
In a big and clean room of Welcome Meridiana hotel, I spent several days with shine of sun, calm see, clean beach, quiet guests and, more important, with smiling faces of staff and animation team. Always , under the sunshine or moonshine were music and moves(dances), for children and for young people. And.......surprise, at the polite invitation of animation team, I danced.....and thank them ! So, I fogot my daily household tasks and returned younger !
The smile is life !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I left the hotel Yesterday. I spent 7 days there. It was the best holiday ever.
I arrived around 12:30 inthe first day and i was greeted warmly.
The hotel had a big parking so i was sure my car was safe.
The reception staff were very friendly and appologised for the delay in giving me m'y room. They gave me a room around 14:15 and unfortunately, the view was horrible and the ac did not work so they offered me another room in the bungalow menzel 5000. The room was bigger and Closer to the restaurant and the pool but had a Bad smell. They managed to kill it and clean it.

The animation team are great, friendly, and fantastic especially Joe sparky and Tarek. Although there was no great variety of shows except Dancing and playback.
There were à lot of activities such as darts, water-polo, Aqua gym...

The beach is very clean and close, there is a guy there ready to assist you when you Come with a sunbed and a matress.

All in All the visit was great, the htel was clean, the staff were really friendly and always greeted you with a smile.

I loved it there and it's definitely better than Hammamet ans Sousse.

The good was excellent, tasty, and varied

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The hotel is fine, rooms are clean but not always with the best view. However, the staff is amazing. The animation team is nice, always with a big smile on their faces which makes you want to participate to every activity. Definitely recommend this one!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marie c
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

It was one of the best vacation with my little family, we traveled to hamamat and to tunise the capital but atmosphere like this is the first in Tunisia, warm feelings, funny and friendly animators specially,nabil tchtcho, mohamed, you cant feel lonly or sad with them, and the animator girl, she played with our son in mini club and she was so helpful i had good time with my wife while the little kid playing in the mini club, the food was delicious and we had alot of choices with what to eat, music dance and shows from morning till 12:00 non stop, нам очень понравилось, 5 баллов, обязательно вернемся, ;-)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

After an exhausting start of the year, my plan was to read by the pool or the beach, and avoid everyone... but the staff is so lovely; that you participate or not to the activities they will greet you with the same kindness. Everyone seems so eager to make sure you are having a relaxing holiday. I highly advise the henna to decorate your holidays and the photo souvenir (both gentlemen are incredibly talented). My only regret is staying only one week instead of two!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family