1,947 results
All reviewscleaned every dayanimation teamgreat holidayweek staywater poloprivate beachhennashowsactivitiesdartstunisiacapitalsunbeds
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

My French partner and I spent Christmas and New Year at this hotel, after reading some of the reviews we were rather sceptical as regards to the food and the rooms. On arrival our room was a little dated re:paintwork and we were not happy with the view. The reception staff were very friendly and organised another room for us the next day. The food was exceptional, always lots of choice and hot ( the staff and the waiters always had a smile). Our cleaner Rachid was amazing! He cleaned our room everyday (fresh towels/sheets etc) .
We would definitely recommend this hotel! All the staff were pleasant, helpful, always smiling and work very hard for very little money! Also Oja and his entertainment team were great, they also work very hard entertaining everybody day and night plus if you have children Soussou was excellent running the kids club.
Overall.....Fantasic Hotel & Staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
HB-WELCOMEHOTELS, Responsable Marketing at Welcome Meridiana Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your impressions. We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with our services: (Staff,food,room, cleanliness...), and that you had a pleasant stay among us. We are delighted to know that our reception staff took care of you and meet your expectations. Also, we thank you for your compliment to our team, for whom such recognition is a source of motivation!
Looking forward to welcome you back at WELCOME MERIDIANA!
Best Wishes,
WELCOME MERIDIANA DJERBA

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I was in Djerba in July 2017,with my daughter, her husband and mother in law......and I had a wonderful holidays. Roumania is a little country in est of Europe ,which has four seasons: winter, spring, summer and autumn.
In a big and clean room of Welcome Meridiana hotel, I spent several days with shine of sun, calm see, clean beach, quiet guests and, more important, with smiling faces of staff and animation team. Always , under the sunshine or moonshine were music and moves(dances), for children and for young people. And.......surprise, at the polite invitation of animation team, I danced.....and thank them ! So, I fogot my daily household tasks and returned younger !
The smile is life !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I left the hotel Yesterday. I spent 7 days there. It was the best holiday ever.
I arrived around 12:30 inthe first day and i was greeted warmly.
The hotel had a big parking so i was sure my car was safe.
The reception staff were very friendly and appologised for the delay in giving me m'y room. They gave me a room around 14:15 and unfortunately, the view was horrible and the ac did not work so they offered me another room in the bungalow menzel 5000. The room was bigger and Closer to the restaurant and the pool but had a Bad smell. They managed to kill it and clean it.

The animation team are great, friendly, and fantastic especially Joe sparky and Tarek. Although there was no great variety of shows except Dancing and playback.
There were à lot of activities such as darts, water-polo, Aqua gym...

The beach is very clean and close, there is a guy there ready to assist you when you Come with a sunbed and a matress.

All in All the visit was great, the htel was clean, the staff were really friendly and always greeted you with a smile.

I loved it there and it's definitely better than Hammamet ans Sousse.

The good was excellent, tasty, and varied

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2017

The hotel is fine, rooms are clean but not always with the best view. However, the staff is amazing. The animation team is nice, always with a big smile on their faces which makes you want to participate to every activity. Definitely recommend this one!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marie c
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

It was one of the best vacation with my little family, we traveled to hamamat and to tunise the capital but atmosphere like this is the first in Tunisia, warm feelings, funny and friendly animators specially,nabil tchtcho, mohamed, you cant feel lonly or sad with them, and the animator girl, she played with our son in mini club and she was so helpful i had good time with my wife while the little kid playing in the mini club, the food was delicious and we had alot of choices with what to eat, music dance and shows from morning till 12:00 non stop, нам очень понравилось, 5 баллов, обязательно вернемся, ;-)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family