1,106 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Really nice place to be, i enjoyed it a lot,especially the activities during the day in pool and evening. Every guy is cool,funny and really active. I get never bored.i recomand.
#hafed & ouday & iheb

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Il M
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice holidays in this hotel, food is great here. Weather is good. Employees are very friendly and kind. Really nice holidays in here. Animation team is really great #ouday #iheb ..... #holiday #djerba ´´´´´´´❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We love it here,good place,food,drink,fun,animation is the best,we had a good time and I will come back for sure.This is my seven time in this hotel and i dont want change anything.Maybe bathroom.Thanks to all staff inthere,mainly animation.Good time!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tereza F
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I'm a travel agent. I wanted to visit our friends staying in this hotel and I was thinking that if I see it, I will better recommend this property to my clients. I came with my husband and 2 small kids. The security staff was treating us as terrorists and instead of talking to us they were loughing and they were the rudest persons I have ever met. I would never ever recommend this hotel to any of my clients. I visited better hotels with much nicer staff during my trips to Djerba.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank luciemoravcova
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place if you are going with kids or you like being active! There are lots of things to do: big and tennis, mini golf, waterslides, sports and dances, theatre, karaoke and many more! There is also a great Russian restaurant Матрёшка on the premises.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple