All reviews nice hotel beach access animation team rico nino momo isles djerba holiday shows dance
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I spend there 1 week in the beggining of July. Hotel is ok , right quality to the price. Spacious rooms with balcony, clean. Nice staff, smiling all the time. Drinks are tasty, good quality - beer, vine and local alcohols. I meet there relly nice people, who made my holiday!
The best part of life hotel in Palais des Iles is animation team! Great lovely people, all the time smiling ! Special thanks for Mady, Finzo, Momo, Mario , Rico , Raul and Zau - for their commitment, smile, dancing skills (Mady <3) and openness and friendliness. Bravo Animation Team of Palais Des Iles!

Room tip: spacious rooms with balcony
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2018

This hotel lives up to its reputation (it was recommended to me by local travellers). I went there last summer with couple of friends and we had an absolute blast. The food was decent, the beach just a few steps away, professional staff and great weather.
The rooms were very cozy and had all the amenities needed.
I will absolutely go back!!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank John12x12
Reviewed March 8, 2018

stay from 02/09/17 to 14/09/17
I went with my family to hotel palais des iles djerba in djerba on september.
In overall, it was very good stay, unexpected but we have had a lot of fun.
The hotel is very big with all the facilities. There was a big swiming pool and another one with toboggan. My children loved a lot, most of the time they were there as we were in the beach; We could have relax a bit because of that and thanks of the animation team who took care a lot about us. There was very kind and special recommandation for the saff who were lovely.
We come back for sure

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

The Palais des Isles Hotel is in the touristic zone at Djerba. The rooms were more than adequate and spacious and clean. It has a nice swimming pool and beach access. The downside of the hotel is its rather poor breakfasts. Presumably as a result of the decline in tourism in Tunisia, the quality and range of the breakfast and dinner leaves much to be desired. The check in staff at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JohnW10255060
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I have arrived here with wife and two little daughters, this place is disqusting! Room is like from 80s. Vegetation around the hotel is almost dried out, and full of garbage! Worst thing is restaurant! Food of very poor quality, very little amount of staff means, that you cannot find a clean table - every table is full of dirty tables and rest of food - disqusting!!! DONT EVEN think about visiting this place of horrors!

Date of stay: August 2017