All reviews nice stay apartment keys bedroom woke reception tunisia
Reviewed January 6, 2016

I have just returned from Tunisia after an amazing holiday with my boyfriend. We stayed at the Marina Cap from 24th Dec to 4th Jan and it really was wonderful. The room was clean & fresh on arrival & kept that way all through the stay. The views of the beach from the front & the marina from our balcony were astounding. The marina is peaceful yet a fair few restaurants & bars to keep you busy in the evenings.

The director was welcoming and made me very much at ease, he assured me that there was ample security & there are a lot of high quality cameras ensuring the safety of his guests at the marina. There is a grocery shop & police on site at the marina as well as a money exchange (they don't take GBP!!!!!) Wifi is free but best on the balcony.

This was a perfect location for me to spend my first Christmas in Tunisia & will be the first of many stays at the Marina Cap. See you soon!!

Pictures are on my phone which will not upload but you can see them on my instagram page @missgibsonifuplease

Room tip: 5609 - beautiful. King Size bed and wonderful views
Date of stay: December 2015
4  Thank Kelly May G
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

It's an amazing place for relaxing and to enjoy the marina view ,the beaches around as well. Staff are friendly but the services and cleaning needs to be improved.
Many beautiful places to see around.
I love it in any way and don't mind to go again.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2015

Excellent value for your money. Nice apartment with a separate small kitchen and a bedroom upstairs with a balcony and fantastic view to the marina. Helpful man at the reception who waited for us in the middle of the night and helped carry our bags to the room. Hotel is close to the city center. Nearby is a good crocery store Magasin General where you can buy all the essentials, water, bread, cola etc.

Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed January 1, 2015 via mobile

Apartments are right on the marina with a good selection of bars and restaurants on the doorstep. They are however very rundown and in need of a good clean and tlc. The electrics in our apartment were downright dangerous. The fuses kept tripping and when turned back on two lightbulbs exploded and sparks shot out of the kitchen fan. The thermostat on the water heater was broken so, and I am not exaggerating, boiling water came out of the shower when the hot water was turned on, at such high pressure that the shower head blew off. If I hadn't jumped clear I would have been scalded.
It took reception 7 hours and 4 phone calls to send someone to look at it and only then when my partner went to reception and refused to leave until something was done. Eventually they moved us to another apartment with a broken fridge.
The kitchenettes are minimally equipped with plates and saucepans but no washing up liquid, cloths, scourers or even spatulas so if you want to cook and wash up you'll have to buy this stuff.

On the plus side it is cheap, if you don't mind potentially being blown up or par-boiled.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RichRJM
Reviewed November 1, 2014

This was an excellent value for the price. The apartment was clean and spacious, the beds were good, and the deck was killer -- huge with terrific views. I think we spent less than $60 for the room. Lots of good restaurants nearby, very friendly people, nice beaches nearby and very close to a peninsula you can walk out to see old ruins (not sure what the ruins are -- we couldn't find a description in our books). We would definitely come here again, and my sister-in-law, who lives in Tunis, is recommending it to all of her friends in Tunis.

Date of stay: October 2014