Marina Cap Monastir Apart'hotel
Regency Hotel and Spa(Monastir)(Great Value!)
US$146
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$155
US$109
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Palmyra Holiday Resort & Spa(Monastir)(Great Value!)
US$74
Mezri(Monastir)
US$38
  • Pool
US$87
Cancelon
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Hotel Liberty Resort(Monastir)(Great Value!)
US$62
Cancelon
US$102
US$94
HotelQuickly
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Neptunia Beach(Monastir)(Great Value!)
US$26
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Amir Palace(Monastir)
All reviewsapartmentkeysbedroomwokereceptiontunisia
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Come hear for a week with my partner we had an amazing time weather was nice apartment was lovely clean and fresh bedding changed twice in the week and towels changed every Other day plenty to see and do in monastir we had lovely meals out every night and enjoyed out coffee at the coffee shop too mini market was good too I will definitely be back

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2016

I have just returned from Tunisia after an amazing holiday with my boyfriend. We stayed at the Marina Cap from 24th Dec to 4th Jan and it really was wonderful. The room was clean & fresh on arrival & kept that way all through the stay. The views of the beach from the front & the marina from our balcony were astounding. The marina is peaceful yet a fair few restaurants & bars to keep you busy in the evenings.

The director was welcoming and made me very much at ease, he assured me that there was ample security & there are a lot of high quality cameras ensuring the safety of his guests at the marina. There is a grocery shop & police on site at the marina as well as a money exchange (they don't take GBP!!!!!) Wifi is free but best on the balcony.

This was a perfect location for me to spend my first Christmas in Tunisia & will be the first of many stays at the Marina Cap. See you soon!!

Pictures are on my phone which will not upload but you can see them on my instagram page @missgibsonifuplease

Room Tip: 5609 - beautiful. King Size bed and wonderful views
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly May G
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

It's an amazing place for relaxing and to enjoy the marina view ,the beaches around as well. Staff are friendly but the services and cleaning needs to be improved.
Many beautiful places to see around.
I love it in any way and don't mind to go again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2015

Excellent value for your money. Nice apartment with a separate small kitchen and a bedroom upstairs with a balcony and fantastic view to the marina. Helpful man at the reception who waited for us in the middle of the night and helped carry our bags to the room. Hotel is close to the city center. Nearby is a good crocery store Magasin General where you can buy all the essentials, water, bread, cola etc.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2015 via mobile

Apartments are right on the marina with a good selection of bars and restaurants on the doorstep. They are however very rundown and in need of a good clean and tlc. The electrics in our apartment were downright dangerous. The fuses kept tripping and when turned back on two lightbulbs exploded and sparks shot out of the kitchen fan. The thermostat on the water heater was broken so, and I am not exaggerating, boiling water came out of the shower when the hot water was turned on, at such high pressure that the shower head blew off. If I hadn't jumped clear I would have been scalded.
It took reception 7 hours and 4 phone calls to send someone to look at it and only then when my partner went to reception and refused to leave until something was done. Eventually they moved us to another apartment with a broken fridge.
The kitchenettes are minimally equipped with plates and saucepans but no washing up liquid, cloths, scourers or even spatulas so if you want to cook and wash up you'll have to buy this stuff.

On the plus side it is cheap, if you don't mind potentially being blown up or par-boiled.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple