All reviews nice stay apartment keys bedroom woke reception tunisia
Reviewed May 9, 2016

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed March 16, 2016

I rented here on the Marina in Monastir as did my Mother and a friend when she was visiting.
Rental costs are very reasonable with clean self catering apartments and good restaurants and coffee shops on the Marina. Just a short walk into Monastir central and the beach, or a nice boat ride from the Marina, its a perfect spot

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Come hear for a week with my partner we had an amazing time weather was nice apartment was lovely clean and fresh bedding changed twice in the week and towels changed every Other day plenty to see and do in monastir we had lovely meals out every night and enjoyed out coffee at the coffee shop too mini market was good too I will definitely be back

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2016

I have just returned from Tunisia after an amazing holiday with my boyfriend. We stayed at the Marina Cap from 24th Dec to 4th Jan and it really was wonderful. The room was clean & fresh on arrival & kept that way all through the stay. The views of the beach from the front & the marina from our balcony were astounding. The marina is peaceful yet a fair few restaurants & bars to keep you busy in the evenings.

The director was welcoming and made me very much at ease, he assured me that there was ample security & there are a lot of high quality cameras ensuring the safety of his guests at the marina. There is a grocery shop & police on site at the marina as well as a money exchange (they don't take GBP!!!!!) Wifi is free but best on the balcony.

This was a perfect location for me to spend my first Christmas in Tunisia & will be the first of many stays at the Marina Cap. See you soon!!

Pictures are on my phone which will not upload but you can see them on my instagram page @missgibsonifuplease

Room tip: 5609 - beautiful. King Size bed and wonderful views
Date of stay: December 2015
4  Thank Kelly May G
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

It's an amazing place for relaxing and to enjoy the marina view ,the beaches around as well. Staff are friendly but the services and cleaning needs to be improved.
Many beautiful places to see around.
I love it in any way and don't mind to go again.

Date of stay: May 2015