See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice holday with best evr team animation and the food is really very nice and much choice and the room they are clean and evrythink it will be ok in this hotel and we hope we can back soon ... and thank fo animation team ...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yousef M
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I Love this Hotel!Everybody is so nice und here are so many attractions you can do.They have a animation group about 3-5 people and thats the best people i had met here!The rooms are very good and clean!The food i also very great you Can eat so much three Times a Day!Love it!When you search a hotel in tunisia then go and visit this Hotel!I promise you will love it!☆☆☆♡♡♡

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ali M
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This is just the worst hotel i have ever been in my entire life !! it's worst then 1 star hotel !! , we booked this hotel because all the hotels in Monastire were booked ; and this is how we spend 4 days in this horrible hotel :

-The Service was not only bad but they were agressive !! it's like you did somthing bad to them !! for 4 days we did't get a smile !! worst we felt in real danger because of the hating looks

-The rooms are very dirty and there were no air conditioner in this hot summer it's like staying in hell !! but nobody care since we already paid .

-the swiming pool was dirty and we couldn't swime in there beach cause it's was very dirty too and full of seaweeds

-The food and because we were on All inclusive formula was the worst food i ever teasted in my entire life , we decided after the first day to no longer eat at the hotel

-There were no lights in the corridors of the hotel !!! yes no lights we had to use our phones to get to our rooms

-There were no Wifi

-The annimation was so wired , only songs for kids for 20 minutes

also during our stay the manager decided to recieve a wedding party in the swiming pool area , it was so not cool for the clients because they did't let us park in the hotel they did't let us use the swiming pool they kicked people from the restaurent and the worst is that during the weading the lights gone and the manager did't care

also there were a robbery during our stay and they took all the money of some clients.
We really felt like we were in a prison , luckely we had a car so we had to stay outside for most of time

well like i said i can't even find the words to describe how horrible it was to stay at this hotel

If i have an advice to give is to never and never book in this hotel , even if you don't have were to go , i prefer sleep in a car then spend one night in the hotel.
they almost ruined our holliday , luckely we find a real 4 Stars Hotel in Monastir were everything was different and were we felt in a real 4 stars hotel.

Room Tip: run just don't stay there while you can
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Abdou R
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

When we visit my in laws we usually book a short stay during our visit. This hotel was the only one with rooms left in August... it is not a surprise people may be avoiding going there.

This hotel thrives on local and North African (Algerian, Lydian) tourists and since the group it caters for are not dominantly European the standard is very low.

NO AIR CONDITIONING at all!

Lot of North African male where in the waiting and lounge area and from what someone stated probably coming for prostitutes... so not very family friendly.

We left on the very first day and after experiencing the buffet lunch we left without even asking for our £50 reservation. Went back to the family home and decided to wait for availability in a better hotel.

The restaurant area looked like a pigs feast with people pushing around in a queue trying at all cost to jump in front of you as if the food would disappear or they where in some rush to eat. Witnessed how people would touch with their bear hands food and left it to be taken by others.

If you selected a table and even if someone would stay behind to keep it people would try to steal your table and seat in front of you staring at you.

The food look nasty and tasted nasty.

The people acted like pigs and were treated as such.

From my experience I could only form the conclusion that this hotel caters for low class uneducated people and did not care about their well being.

In 7 years of regular trips to Tunisia the worst hotel I ever put my feet in. Left shocked and could not believe this was for real.

Not even worth the 1star given to post this review.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I was there with friends i was expecting something good but really i was shocked there my wish since im there is to gave a cold water there was none restaurant without air conditioner we were sweepy.animation group were so silly and not sociable i didnt have my room key so i have to ask reception to open me the room door.hair drayer not working.no glass they give us only one kind of juice in plastic cups sometimes they nring cola bottles and serve it lol.bar man always maon and angry.the disco is without air conditioner too .....finaly dont ever think to go there

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends