See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Very nice hotel with a very friendly staff. So helpfull with a professional attitude. I really recommend this hotel to everyone's looking for rest and enjoying vacation. Really appreciating all you have done to make my vacation memorable and i'll never change this hotel for my new visit to tunisia.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mysoul69
Reviewed August 28, 2015

We spent 2 weeks there, and it was too cool, kids had fun.
thanks to all the staff in the reception and the pools were very good and clean.
we will be back surely next year with family and friends.
see ya there

Room tip: The pools are very good , book your place early :)
Date of stay: May 2015
2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed August 25, 2015

Really it's very beautiful location just come and see.
The room is very wide and amazing sea view with morning swimming in white sand and clear water .
Service at the reception was excellent with nice staff.
I spend one week and it was unforgettable.I really enjoyed my vacation in Tunisia .

Date of stay: July 2015
4  Thank Sousou713
Reviewed September 29, 2014

We thank all the staff for a wonderful holiday...for all the warm and wonderful atmosphere, wich gave us. Many thanks to the animation team for their care and dedication...they did a great job. I want to return here again and again! We all recommend you to visit the hotel!!!

Room tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
Date of stay: June 2014
1  Thank Светлана С
Reviewed September 17, 2014

I have been little scared to go to this hotel, because 3 stars in Tunisia usually isn’t very good. It was nice surprise. Of course there were a few things that should be corrected but mostly this hotel is very good and I would recommend it to everyone. It has 4 swimming pools, two of them have nice easy entry on the shallow water where you can get inside without ladder, and it’s very good for older people. One of the pools is inside building and surprisingly it’s open in the summer. There are 3 types of slides and children and adults can use them in the assigned hours. What was the biggest problem for me at the pools and also from my whole stay was the number of sun beds and umbrellas at the pools. It was very limited and to get sun bed and umbrella in the middle of August I had to wake up around 4:30, it was in the middle of the night, so yeah in my opinion if hotel invested in that there wouldn’t be anything to not love. The hotel has also its own beach it has security and is very clean, the sea is beautiful and clean sadly there’s a lot of jellyfish and nearly everyone was burned. Animation was good (well only woman from animation team looked like she was suffering every time she danced) they did day animations and night animations. Animators tried really hard it’s sad that most people didn’t want to participate. But there was stretching, aqua gym, water polo, zumba, darts, minigolf and some more funny stuff. Sadly animations ended with the end of August. We had a 3 person room and it was really roomy with separated bathroom and toilet. The room was located on the last floor and had view at the airport, for me it was more fun than sea view to see those planes taking off. Room has basic equipment, there’s mirror, wardrobe and new TV (but the remote control is at the reception). There’s no fridge in the room. Rooms are cleaned every day, for me it was done very well but of course there will be people that would hide eggs to see if cleaning staff will find them and complain if not. True story… For the hotel with 395 rooms where rooms are cleaned everyday it’s impossible, also public toilets are in good shape. Of course they aren’t clean all the time, but it’s not hotel fault that people don’t flash after themselves or throw paper at the floor. Food in this hotel is really good;) There is so much to eat and everything is so tasty, they even give ice cream for dinner. Dining area isn’t the cleanest one but the waiters try to clean it as fast as they can for the next quests. They are also very helpful, if asked they will bring cutlery and always ask how you are. The other restaurant a la carte for me wasn’t worth time, there are candles and everything looks nice but mostly the dishes are the same as in main restaurant. You just loose time to get and eat 5 dishes (there was chicken, fish and cuscus to choose as a main dish). Also air conditioning wasn’t working in the main restaurant and the birds were flying above our heads. Bar at the pool is really good I didn’t like bar at the lobby because every drink was a problem for them and they put a lot of water in it, there was never ice, never juice to choose from.
The hotel isn't in the city but location is very good because just outside the gates you can find bus stops. There's no timetable but the bus costs less than 1 dinar to city center of Monastyr or Susse also taxi is very cheap.

If not for the lack of sunbeds I would give 5/5, because probably it's not a problem most of the time but when we got there hotel was full and really crowded and it was not enough.

Room tip: best rooms are in the middle highest floor has best view
Date of stay: August 2014