See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2017

Stayed there long a go, but the price compare to the quality was fare, the location is close to shops, beach and pools. Clean rooms and clean property, the only thing I did not like was the vending on the beach, every day the same people bla bla

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wouter94
Reviewed December 11, 2014

I stayed in a studio room self catering for 1 week in December. For what I paid it was accepable. The room was tired and dated along with rusty and old appliances and rust on taps etc... I asked the cleaner on the first day if she could replace the shower curtain and throw that was on the bed as both were dirty. I gave her a 10 dinar tip and this prooved money well spent as she came back later that day replacing both. She cleaned 3 times in the week changing the bed and providing fresh towels. There is no kettle so water was boiled in a pan on the hotplate. One of the hotplates blew a fuse but I found the fusebox and used the smaller hotplate. There is a fridge which i cleaned before using.The view was amazing on the beach overlooking the sea and the location was great in the port with plenty of shops and restaurants. I rented a tv at a cost of 6 dinar per day. This had a mix of channels including movies. I had to call reception to reset the box to obtain all of the channels. There was one pool open which was lovely and looked brand new. The other seemed to be being rebuilt. As I say the price I paid was very little and there were so many positives. I would have liked a more updated room with a cleaner and a fresher look. But i guess you get what u pay for. I will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: December 2014
3  Thank KJC463
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 nights with my husband in may 2013 and although it wasn't spotlessly clean the apartment was cosy and overlooking the port. For what we paid we got a few cleaning products and gave it a bit of a going over and were very happy. (We are a bit over the top with cleaning though!) we had a studio apartment and it was small but homely. We had maid service and clean towels and bedding every other day and they were more then helpful at reception. I will definitely be going back again next time I go to tunisia

Date of stay: May 2013
2  Thank Leesaj1984
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at these apartments In sept 12 and knew from previous holidays to this resort that al the apartments were in the marina / beach area. my apartment was on the 2nd floor and as I was a sole traveller i found this to my benefit. view from the very large balcony was of the marina but as I was 2nd line to the marina I also had a lot of peace and quiet. the reception was verty helpful and they couldnt do enough for me if I asked them anything.
There are great cafes and restaurants around the marina and over the road in the sister complex of Les Maisons de le Jardins, and all food and drink is very reasonable.
Overall, a basic apartment which was central, quiet and very clean in a fab location....... I cant wait to go back!!!!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank myboys44
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Me and a girly friend stayed in a studio apartment at the end of October (2012.)

Lovely little apartment with balcony overlooking the beach, and right next to the marina. Cute little apartment which was clean, had local character/style. Bathroom had a bath and shower was hot and powerful. Beds were firm and bedding all clean. We’re not talking a 5 star apartment here so of course there was rust and general wear and tear on the apartment.

Within 1 minute of beach, Marina, restaurant and shops. Within 5 minutes of a supermarket, reception, more restaurants, shops etc.

Apartment cleaned every over day. We didn’t use the kitchen to cook so couldn’t comment on that but fridge was nice and cold. There were 2 glasses, 2 plates, 2 bowls etc so just enough for 2 bed apartment.

There are several pool area's to choose from, one of which was brand new and at this time of year almost empty.

Top Tips!

*There are fixed priced shops on the marina so don’t even bother going to ones without prices and you will always pay more.

*Local guys can be a pest to women, just ignor them completely

* Exchange rate is fixed so changed at reception.

*We did a two day trip to the Sahara which we book through reception. Was an amazing adventure fill 2 days but covered over 1300K so is a lot of time on a coach. This was 185 denar.

*We went at the end of October and it was quiet. Wouldn’t recommend for party holiday.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the sea. We stayed in room 1115 which we loved.
Date of stay: October 2012