1,935 results
All reviews indoor pool tennis courts animation team port el daily activities something for everyone reception staff the hotel is clean spent a week evening shows water polo relaxing holiday archery waiters dancing tunisia nino
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

The hotel evening entertainment was horrific...there was no bar in their show room so you either chose to have a drink or watch the show.. You can't do both. The day time entertainment was good though, lots of sports to do with the animation team and they did try to have a laugh round the pool.

The hotel grounds are lovely and they do seem to have a lot of facifacilities.

Reception were rude, my room had ants in it too and wasn't very well cleaned... That said once they loved us to a different room, it was clean and no bugs. It took them 3 days to get us into a new room after they kept telling us to come back later again and again.

If your english, don't expect alcohol like ours, it is no where near as strong and they don't give you a normal amount, it is much smaller.

The food was good but lacked variation. I pYou be Tunisian food and they had none of their own dishes on offer :(

Overall it wasn't a bad holiday but I don't think I would go back to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2015

We went in May, it was hot and very busy. The food was OK the beer was alright for Tunisia. The room was fairly average but always clean and quiet. The sauna and spa was good. The beach was heaving, but that's to be expected at that time of year.

Loads of Germans and Russians living up to stereotypes. Staff were good and always polite. The hotel and grounds were clean and well kept.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SEABEL H, General Manager at Seabel Alhambra Beach Golf & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2015

Dear Guest

We are glad to read that overall you had a pleasant holiday experience and thank you for pointing out the genuine friendliness of our staff as well as the quality of our buffets ; service, gastronomy being the prime pillars of our company we are very pleased to read that these were positive aspects of your stay and that we were able to deliver.

Thank you again for visiting us and we hope to get a chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Just came back from amazing holiday at Alhambra. Can't find words to describe it how awesome it was! Just couldn't imagine better, just PERFECT !

The Hotel deserves 5* in all, service is extremely perfect in all areas.
Extremely impressed how they work all the time to make all gardens looks nice, perfect and all areas clean ALL THE TIME !

Delicious food !!! Every day; breakfast, lunch, dinner all just yummy !!! Lots of choices, all cuisines, fruits, deserts etc. Nothing at all to complain ! Everyone can find everything to own tastes!

The room (double room not deluxe*) was cosy and so nicely prepared by cleaning ladies every day (yes rooms are cleaned every day!). Few missing things were: mini bar and toiletries (they only provide shampoo and soap) and no kettle (tea or coffee) but it didn't bother me :) Who wants to stay in the room when you have so awesome weather and pool bars who provide all outside :))))

The hotel is huge ! Being there 7 nights, we only learnt all "shortcuts" on 5th day haha ;) (when I was booking I didn't want to book a big hotel but this one has it all, big and all everything just perfect !!! and it didn't bother me that it is so big...)
Beach is a bit of a walk (10mins) but you always can stop by many pools or bars for a quick drink ;) and the entertainment team, dancers, music will always make you smile and in a good mood, loved it !!! Always something is going on, tennis courts, table tennis, snooker, basketball, and on top of that all this animation team competitions in the pool) so you will not be bored ever (as you can't stay on the beach too much, I am a sun lover and wanted to be tanned badly (I am originally Polish=very white) but Tunisian sun is really HOT.

I could write more and more how I loved it (anyone who has more questions feel free to ask privately), I will HIGHLY recommend this hotel to everyone! 5* and I will definitely be back there again ! *****

Room tip: Rooms above SPA
Date of stay: September 2015
2  Thank Kamila P
Reviewed August 17, 2015

We visited in Feb 2015 on a bargain trip and had a fabulous time. The weather was very rubbish in Feb but we still had a great week. Food was great, service on the whole excellent and room fine (we did however move room on arrival as we were in an awful dated one by the pool at first, so maybe would advice requesting to stay in the main building above the spa). The hotel was due a refurb which i hope will still go ahead we hope to return one day soon. Those who are looking to visit do enjoy x

Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed July 1, 2015

the hotel the food the staff were all very good but we found that most of what we wanted to do was always a long trec and with no snack bar at the quite pool we seemed to walk miles for our lunch everyday. it was such a pity that a tragedy happend to end the holiday

Date of stay: June 2015