See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

Despite being quite dated in appearance and in some need of repair this hotel provided us with a great base for our holiday. our room was very large and airy, lovely clean bathroom and amazing bathroom. We had a huge balcony which allowed us to bask in the sun for mot of the day if we chose to.The indoor pool was lovely and relaxing in spite of needing a lick of paint. As it was early in the year we found the outside pool too cold for us to swim in but was nice enough to lay on the loungers and sunbathe. The food was really nice and each sitting there was plenty to choose from. My son particularly liked the pancakes which were made to order every day. The resturant staff paid no mind if we made up rolls to take out with us during breakfast. The rest of the staff were friendly and helpful. The shops and market place were only a short walk away as were numerous restaurants.

We would recommend this hotel to families looking for a nice break in a reasonably priced hotel.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

Well what can I say? My mum and I stayed here from 22nd May till yesterday and it was fantastic! From the lovely welcoming staff to the beautifully displayed meals. Our waiters were Chockri and Ahmed and they were extremely warm and friendly. The maid Afeef made the beds and changed the towels every day. There was a private beach called Cancun beach which was accessible via a horse and cart! I would recommend this hotel to anybody and would definitely visit again with my husband and children!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Madmillee
Reviewed May 17, 2015 via mobile

When i wanted to ho with a friends to Tunisia..many places where more popular than the Port El Kantaui.. (Like Sousse or Hammamet) but we founded this hotel in one of our agencies and decided to go here.
Firstly place is super cute..small..they have beautiful marina and fantastic beach right close to hotel.
Hotel is very nice and when we went there it was kinda empty so they decided to upgrade us to apartment with a kitchen 2 terraces and 2 rooms + 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.
So nice.
They have free wifi and lovely pool..and is very easy from there to get to Sousse bigger city..
Overall i loved my stay here and would recommend it..

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Mikimikacha
Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

On arrival the hotel looks 5* check in was quick and efficient. As we walked in the room it was a slight let down it was basic but clean.you have free TV if you like a coffee first thing no kettle or cups. We had clean sheets and towels everyday.the restaurant was more than adequate with a good selection. You get free WiFi in reception. The hotel was excellent value for money.I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul P
Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

We are staying there as I write this what can I say hotel is a little dated but a lovely place to stay the food is fantastic staff are friendly too marina is so retry and the beaches are lovely but watch out for the nut sellers on the beach they conn you don't give them notes

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple