1,728 results
All reviews animation team pizza mint tea great holiday main restaurant a la carte restaurant el mouradi beach volleyball sea view room salad bar staff large balcony tunisian food every evening family holiday private beach beef
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Its the first time for me in tunisa and it was fantastic,the hotel is very beautiful,its in kantaoui a very good and secure place,near the sea a good veiw from the room,
The restaurant is good there is different types of food, the bar staff is so gentil specially aziz he is the best
The best thing in the hotel is the entertaiment team, they make the hotel alive always smiling and funny and always here for everyone, they make a lot of activities, and different shows every night, i think i will come back next year for them ❤️❤️

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara M
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Hotel is fine, however have been continually harassed and telephoned by another guest since I have been here, accused of making a noise, am making no noise at all, she has the wrong guest, complained to management, but they did nothing, feel very threatened, can't sleep and the management did nothing about it. Some comments made to me that the tragedy that happened in Sousse few years ago was the fault of the British people, can't quite understand this or why made to feel very unwelcome. Doubt I will ever return here, or to this country. Such a shame.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ElMouradi_PalmMarina, Directeur général at El Mouradi Palm Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor during your stay at El Mouradi Palm Marina.
We are very sad for rating us so low and we are sorry for trouble made by another guest; the CRM sent you a message in order to meet you and talk with you about this issue but you did not come! Anyway, we hope that you are enjoying your time and wish you a happy birthday on the 20th of September.
We still entirely at your disposal for any further help.
Cordially yours
The hotel Manager

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I was been with my boyfriend first time there. The food is so much better then in Djerba, also room more clean and nice. Animation program is and team is better at El mouradi djerba menzel. The staff polite.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ivana L
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel about 4 years ago in the Easter holidays with my two young children. It was our first holiday abroad without another adult, so I was a little nervous. However, I could not have picked a better hotel. It was beautiful, clean and luxurious enough. The staff were very helpful, the food was lovely (first time going all inclusive), the pool was fantastic and they have their own private beach. Most of all we all enjoyed the nightly entertainment and my kids also loved the kids club for the last 2 days of our stay.
It ended up being one of the most relaxing and enjoyable holidays that we have had. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ruby_Zak_Issy
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I traveled with my boyfriend and the overall holiday was good. We got our much needed vacation, even if there were some problems. First we got room 103 (east side of the hotel) which was very old fashioned furnished, with stains on chairs and mold on pillows. Our friends that stayed on that side said the same thing about their rooms. I think this side of the hotel need renovation as soon as possible. We immediately asked for another room and we got a better one in the west wing (room 220). Everything seemed newer and cleaner. Halls are stained and we noticed that one gum and cigarette were in the hall for 4 days, which made us question the work of the cleaning ladies yet again. Food is very good and you have a lot to choose from, but the service literally depends on where you sit. Some waiters are quick and friendly and do everything with a smile (especially one waiter, left from the restaurant entrance, very very quick and helpful), while some prefer some guest over the others (Arabic and french speaking guests got better and faster service than we did even when we ordered something before them, one night we waited for 2 glasses of water for 20 minutes, while the waiter served wine for other guests 2 times). The whole hotel is not covered with wi-fi. We didn't have wi-fi connection in our room for 2 days but then it got fixed, and sometimes even in the lobby there is a problem with connection. The pool is awesome, but the sea was dirty everyday, not just seaweed but also plastic bottles. I see a lot of reviews about that so maybe someone should do something about it. Animation team is really friendly and nice, they speak a lot of languages and offer a lot activities if you are into them, if not you can just enjoy the sun, sea and pool. The night show is good, every night something different and interesting. The staff of the spa doesn't speak English, except for one lady. When we finished our massages we didn't know if that is it or is there more because no one said anything, a nod would be good, or even showing that it is finished with your hands. Overall it was a good holiday, but unfortunately I don't think that it is what a 5 stars hotel should be like. Hopefully in the future some things will get better :)

Room tip: East wing rooms are old fashioned (I was in room 103 first), while the west wing is renovated and looks nicer.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank _arabela_halilovic
ElMouradi_PalmMarina, Directeur général at El Mouradi Palm Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear Customer,
We would like to thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor after your holiday spent at El Mouradi Palm Marina.
We are happy to read that you were overall happy with the services but also we paid attentions to all the points indicated on your review which help us to improve.
Many issues will be fixed as soon as possible such like the Wi-Fi which will be high debit very soon in the whole hotel.
Hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again during your next visit to Port El Kantaoui/Sousse.
Cordially yours