All reviews single traveller enjoyed my stay lovely hotel port nightclub animation
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Could never fault this hotel over the many years of going there, Olfa an experienced and friendly person to deal with, attended her wedding all those years ago, cannot say enough about the whole experience. Olfa, you can drop us (Paul and Lynne) an email, still the same over the years, need to come back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2017

have stayed at this hotel a few times but they have taken off all the english channels from the tv only the news now there is no entertainment in this hotel so needs to provide film channel like before

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
olfa c, Responsable réception at El Hana Hannibal Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to write and share this review of your recent stay at the Hannibal Palace.

And we promise you that the next time we will try to provide you with more English channels.

Hope to greet you again at the Hannibal Palace.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 8, 2017

I have often stayed here as a single traveller and have always been looked after incredibly well. The staff were always happy to please and I usually had the same room or one with a similar view overlooking the sea to the back of the hotel.

The staff in the restaurant always made sure that I had everything I needed and nothing was too much trouble for them. The food, however, was a little bland and not always to my taste.

It is very central in Port El Kantaoui and offers access to restaurants, cafes, small shops and the famous fountain.

Room Tip: The rooms to the back are spacious, comfortable and with lovely views
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
olfa c, Responsable réception at El Hana Hannibal Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hannibal Palace on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read your beautiful review and sincerely thank you for your kind words on our staff, location and services.

However for the food, we hope that the next time you will appereciate it more.

Again we thank you for choosing the Hannibal Palace for your Holiday and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 18, 2017

As a single traveller, I enjoyed my stay immensely end-Jan/early Feb 2017. Simply don't understand the negative reviews I've just read. Hotel was clean wherever I went. Staff were attentive, helpful and thankfully unobtrusive. The fantastic choice at breakfast and the indoor pool alone were worth the great rate I paid. Loved the room: size, facilities, including fridge, very welcome, as was the balcony - great view!
Room was cleaned/sheets changed every day.
Didn't use bars or nightclub but when I have in the past they were fine. One review mentioned "hookers". Sadly, tourist resorts attract undesirables, this hotel is not alone.
Grounds, where I've always enjoyed walking, delightful, beautifully kept.
I bought an apartment in Kantaoui in 2006 but had I known deals like the ones I've found were available I wouldn't have! Love being able to walk straight into Kantaoui from the Hannibal.
Looking forward to coming back soon!

Room Tip: I was on fourth floor, great views.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank zoekafel
olfa c, Responsable réception at El Hana Hannibal Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to write and share this review of you recent stay with us at the Hannibal Palace.

We are very grateful for the complimentary description of the room we accomodatedyou in during your stay. we are very happy to know you were very happy with yours.

Also we thank you for your very nice words for our staff.

Again we thank you for choosing the Hannibal Palace for your holidays and hope to have the pleasure os serving you again in the near future

Best Ragrds

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Worse service ever..starting from doorman almost insulted us because we took time to ask the receptionist...many hookers activities and dirty aging hotel...Spa dirty and towels used many times without wash...very bad experience
Many staff look like thugs...not proper hotel staff

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends