All reviews great vacation water gym great animation team great hotel restaurant staff pool or beach tunisian food special thanks recommend this hotel star hotel sea view reception staff port el mido spa pros cons
Reviewed October 4, 2018

We were in this hotel two times this year and we wanna come back fo sure. We came back because of the nice atmosphere, we felt really comfortable mainly because of great animation team, expecialy Mr. Mido. They were always very nice and full of energy and made our holiday special. Mr. Mido could speak very nice english and also more languages what was very good because also people without english could understand him. Hotel like this should have more animators like him, because everything what he was doing was full of energy and passion and he always made up our mood. Big like for his effort. Without him this holiday wouldn´t be so nice.
I saw little deficiency in cleanliness of toilets near the pool bar.
However, the staff was very nice and hard working and thanks to the animation team we spend beautiful time there and we wanna come back :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lucia C
Direction G, Responsable commercial at Concorde Green Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

We thank you for your opinion on Trip Advisor.
The whole team of the Concorde Green Park Palace is glad to know that you appreciated your stay with us.
Your appreciation is the best reward, and we will definitely share it with the concerned staff members .
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at the Concorde Green Park Palace.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

So, this is a pretty nice hotel from afar and even then it shows that the management simply cannot grasp what it takes to run a hotel of this size.
First thing you notice at a night arrival is the marquee sign is broken and you’re not sure that you have the right hotel.
The beach. Awful. Large heaps and piles of trash. Garbage everywhere and the tourists just shuffle through it as though this was normal! Amazing!
This debris has been piled up here for years and for the life of me I don’t understand it.
Food. Everyone is on the meal plan as there are no alternative places to eat. The food is EXACTLY the same fare one would find on a cheap cruise ship.
Lots and lots of institutional grub that is piled high on the plates while moving from station to station seeking more stuff to stack on plate #2.
There is nothing of real substance on the buffet lines.
But, the fruit is fresh and they have a tub of real chocolate that makes great crepes.
Hospitality is not my strong suit, but common sense tells me that the filthy beach and broken outdoor sign is indicative of a broken inside.
Shame on the management here for not cleaning up his environment.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank RRamey
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Returning to Tunisia regularly for holiday plus excellent Physiotherapy treatments which I have received for many years, I pre- booked my treatments with the Physiotherapist as I usually do via e-mail , as two other friends would also take treatments with him , this booking was confirmed for Thurs Sept 13 in the morning for all 3 people with Hammam treatments , beauty treatment, plus 3 treatments with the Physiotherapist with more to be arrangeded while we were there , we all 3 arrived to the Centre only to be informed no booking was made ! and that the Therapist had not been working since August ,which I questioned as my bookings had been made in the previous 2/3 weeks to our arrival and times confirmed , I asked to see a Manager and a Lady arrived who introduced herself as the "Doctor " / Managed and aslo said the girl behind reception was also a manager ? . I told her about our Bookings , she told me NO , that she had no booking and after further discussion she gave me the phone number of the Theraphist, and confirmed in writing he had not worked in that hotel since mid August , I told her I did not accept this as I had been dealing with this man since he worked in the El Mouradi for years and never ever did I have a problem with booking treatments in advance .We left the Hotel with his personal number which I called directly to ask why or what happened only to be told he had been working there on the previous Tuesday , Wed was his normal day off ,but due to a problem he was not in work Thurs , and was certainly working there when he made our bookings , and our Hammam plus beauty treatments should have been available with an explanation as to when he would return give us the physio treatments which was the main reason for our visit . I was NOT impressed with the way we were dealt with in this Spa and certainly would not deal with clients in this manner .

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank W7763DYdenisem
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

great hotel with great staff we have been in Egypt we didnt enjoy as much as we did in Tunisia ..
restaurant staff very friendly with big smile food delicious we loved tunisian food ..we habe enjoyed the kids entertainemnt with mido all kids love him ..night entertainment is nice we have enjoyed all with Mario ..the only thing is missing is disco but it is fine as it is 5 stars hotel..bar staff very friendly ..
we will be back next year ..
thank you all Concorde Team ..

with love
Bergette

Trip type: Travelled with family
Direction G, Responsable commercial at Concorde Green Park Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with huge green territory. Food and drinks are quite nice. Big swimming pool and specially dedicated pool for children. Kids animation is simply fantastic. Many special thanks to Zeynap - most amazing animator I met.

Trip type: Travelled with family