2,087 results
All reviews animation team port el pancakes the hotel manager lots of choice salad meal times week holiday would recommend this hotel to anyone outdoor pool pizza walk along the beach main restaurant sun loungers thomas cook entertainment tunisia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we got off the coach we were treated exceptionally well by every member of staff we met. The hotel is amazing and the food is great with a fab selection. This is without doubt one of the best hotels I have ever stayed In. We will definitely be returning. Thankyou to all the staff for ensuring our holiday has been amazing

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank Carolyn J
NizarM191, Directeur général at LTI Bellevue Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Carolyn

On behalf of lti Belle vue Park Team, I would like to thank you for this nice comment.

We are delighted that the Hotel lti belle vue park has given you such a good time.

Your satisfaction is our greatest success.

See you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

3 star, trying to be 4.

This review is not necessarily a bad one, there are some redeeming features to this hotel, however you have got to ask yourself, “when I am getting all my food, drink, board and 2 international flights, what can I expect for around £40 a night”?.

The rooms outshine the rest of the relatively dated hotel, the hallways and foyer are rather off-putting, however you don't stay in there long.

The lifts make you feel like you're taking your life in your hands and the whole place could do with a major overhaul.

The rooms are modern and clean, we went in October and the even though it was 30° outside, the air con in the room had either been turned off or was asthmatic at best.

Bathrooms weren't part of the revamp, but were clean and presentable.

There were no irons in the room and the mini bar was empty.

The pool area had new, very comfortable sun loungers and was kept clean, although the kids pool laid empty and was abit of an eyesore.

They could do with Do Not Disturb flags so staff do not keep asking you if you'd like a camel/quad bike ride, or to have your photos taken or if you'd like a massage. This got a little tiresome.

Food, absolutely fine - the normal standard for this area and clientele, theater kitchens created smoke so we recommend sitting outside or in the smaller dining room.

The food could do with more descriptions and maybe not be so obvious that they're using last night's veg in the soup and meat on the pizzas.

Drinks were hard to come by at breakfast and dinner and around the pool. The staff work very hard but they couldn't seem to keep up with demand for clean/set tables and drinks orders.

Take your own drinks from the bar and give them a moment to find you a table.

Security was high, we were screened on arriving at the hotel and police on quad bikes patrolled the beach.

Would I come back? Possibly if the price was right, but it wouldn't be my first choice, I think this hotel has alot of potential and dedicated staff, but it needs a new lease of life.

If you want a full 5 star experience, this is not for you.

If you want a week or 2 in the sun with some alright food, drink and some crazy European friends, this is the place to be.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sammy D
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Firstly we have been here for the last 3 days of our weeks holiday.
We are middle class working people who travel alot and don't expect perfection.This hotel is definitely not what it says on the tin!so to speak.To say it is 5* is ridiculous.
The food is barely edible with little repetitive choices.The food is served look warm and RAW!! There idea off a boiled egg is snotty & watery.The chicken is pink and watery as is the beef red and watery. Let's just say I have spent more time in the toilets since arriving.I do believe the staff try hard, however the hotel is worn the food is cheap and it is of my opinion that us English aren't treated equally as other nationalities.If you want to be disappointed give it a try.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Neil P
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We were travelling as family with 1 toddler (2.5 years) and 1 infant (5months).
We were loyal to the things we saw in hotel until last 2 nights when we got POISONING (even my wife feeding young toddler who do not drink alcoholic beverages and not going outside hotel area) and could NOT relax, because hotel organised an NOISY event (with rattling windows) for their partners just in front of our balcon.
I suffered the noise, but not after 1 AM. Managers/administrator even could not say when the event will be finished.

Even if you'll see feedback from hotel. You need to know that the event was not spantanious and management was aware of the event 1 month before and did NOT manage it properly (e.g. did not suggest options by themselves).
Business is business, parners are partners.

- Friendly staff
- Cleaning service
- Kitchen (especially confectioner)
- Every day animation for children

- Elevator for guests is not working, service elevator was suggested where staff may collect dirty/used dishes, household chemicals and garbage.
- Tables in restraunt are not completely served, you need to spend time to get required spoon, coffee, cups, salt... Waiters could not return to you after your request or even can get your cup from your table and give it to another table. Got a strong feeling that hotel does not have enough kitchen appliances. Some waiters helped a lot, but spending time with it driving crazy.
- Noise from ventilation and range hoods (parents don't use air conditioner because of potencial child illness, we opened windows. our room was in front of main entrance with noisy ventilation and buses)
- Noisy events in front of your room.
- Beds with differents heights
- Issues with water: clogs
- For the first day we could not get beach towels for 3 hours.
- No noisy policy in place or formal documents about timelines and hotel rules for guests.
- Too loud for animation for young children

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yury R
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We love to entertain you
The best Entertainment of all time Mondo and his team we enjoy every second of our holiday. .the team make our time wonderful
Exelent hotel with first class friendly entertainers. ....they all worked so hard with day time activities and the evening shows...I must say they are one of the best I have seen on my travels. ...thank you again for making our holiday something really special with the song from Ed Sheeran PERFECT
We love this song and we just want to say
MONDO AND YOUR DREAM TEAM
YOU ARE SO PERFECT

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
NizarM191, Directeur général at LTI Bellevue Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear Alexandra

Your satisfaction is our greatest success.

See you soon