All reviews perfect location taxi stand living room hotel is located cleopatra beach recommend this hotel balconies facilities hammam wifi
Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

A brilliant hotel located just by beach. It has all the facilities that you need during your holiday. We especially appreciated the lovely atmosphere that the staff made. We highly recommend you to go there!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Three weeks after making a reservation through www.booking.com arrived at the hotel to find they had no record of me. Moreover the man from Reception was "at the bank". They sat me down and a delightful lady brought me a cup of apple tea. Five minutes later they evidently found him and were able to check me in and give me a key. Room was fine, clean, good size and big balcony with small sea view. In the evening I found that the TV was not working and they sent their technical man to fix it. He couldn't but said he would be back in the morning. He never came so I never had TV. On one night during my stay there was an engagement party and concurrently a huge storm so the common areas became a hell of a mess. But at midnight the staff were all working hard at cleaning it all up. When I came to check out they couldn't find the guy who could do it. So I stood in Reception for nearly ten minutes, staring at the clock permanently stuck on 6:40 and at the broken light hanging forlornly over the desk. Finally a guy came saying I was lucky as they had run out of paper for the credit card machine. Nobody had ordered any but he had been able to find some... In summary:
Staff - a first class bunch.
Hotel building - average, clean, nice small pool, near the sea
Management - useless.

Room tip: Ask for a room looking to the park and sea. If you need wifi ask for a room near public areas.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2014

A bit old hotel, with perfect location, right on the beach. And a 5 minute walk to the Clubs. Nice and helpful staf and management :) This is a cheap hotell, but gives you a great value for the money :)

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reveiws I was slightly nervous about staying here after staying in many beautiful hotels in the resort!
But I have to say this hotel was beautiful-our room was perfect clean and added bonus of a roof top terrace.
The staff were great always happy to help with a smile.
Two mins from the keopatra beach and 10 mins to the harbour where all the night life is.
Can't wait to re visit will be booking again for next year, wouldnt want to stay anywhere else now!

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I spend there fantastic holidays and fantastic moments.Hotel is in perfect localisation.Rooms are very nice and in there is everything you need.Food just fantastic and served very nice and barman is making fantastic drinks.And the Hammam... the best in all Turkey.Just have to try it, then you will know about what I'm talking about :-)
Thank you guys...I will come back next year :-) with more friends:-)

Room tip: All rooms are very comfortable and clean
Date of stay: July 2014