All reviews perfect location living room balconies hammam wifi
Reviewed July 26, 2016

An OK hotel, there are two types of rooms, an old and a new once. The new rooms /apartments, where we stayed are nice and the facilities are good.
The food was ok for the two times we dined at the hotel restaurant.
Service is fine though.

Room Tip: Chose the new building of the Caligo if possible. Eat somewhere else. Bring own seats and parasols to the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

This was a great experience for me and my friends, we had a great time in Caligo hotel, the staff is phenomenal, they do everything for you to make your vacation amazing. I will attach a panoramic picture taken from my room which will show a lot more what i mean:)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2015

The frontside of this hotel is wonderful and well maintenanced. Perfect location near the Kleopatra beach, restaurants and shopping.Staff helpfull and friendly, food OK. Football games provided on big screen in reception. Free Wifi too.
BUT!! The apartments in Block 4 were TERRIBLE, worse apartment we have ever rented.
Bathroom 1 x 2 meter, nowhere to put your things, no shelves, we hade to use the floor. Everything very small and worn out, Unfresh!! You could hear everything your neighburs were doing. Warm water only in the mornings.
Bedroom and kitchen awfully cold and bare!! We had to pay extras for heating!
Bed small and hard and disgusting bedclothes.
2 balconies, very narrow, never sunny, one complitly without a wiew. Couldn't use neither of them.
Our adwise to owner: Do spend some money on apartments in block 4 and further if you want guests to return (they say you already have done block 1 - 3). We would never recommend this to anybody and we would never return.

Room Tip: Do NOT accept an apartment in block 4 or do check if they are refurbished.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

A brilliant hotel located just by beach. It has all the facilities that you need during your holiday. We especially appreciated the lovely atmosphere that the staff made. We highly recommend you to go there!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Three weeks after making a reservation through www.booking.com arrived at the hotel to find they had no record of me. Moreover the man from Reception was "at the bank". They sat me down and a delightful lady brought me a cup of apple tea. Five minutes later they evidently found him and were able to check me in and give me a key. Room was fine, clean, good size and big balcony with small sea view. In the evening I found that the TV was not working and they sent their technical man to fix it. He couldn't but said he would be back in the morning. He never came so I never had TV. On one night during my stay there was an engagement party and concurrently a huge storm so the common areas became a hell of a mess. But at midnight the staff were all working hard at cleaning it all up. When I came to check out they couldn't find the guy who could do it. So I stood in Reception for nearly ten minutes, staring at the clock permanently stuck on 6:40 and at the broken light hanging forlornly over the desk. Finally a guy came saying I was lucky as they had run out of paper for the credit card machine. Nobody had ordered any but he had been able to find some... In summary:
Staff - a first class bunch.
Hotel building - average, clean, nice small pool, near the sea
Management - useless.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking to the park and sea. If you need wifi ask for a room near public areas.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo