US$205
US$86
Katya Hotel(Alanya)
US$161
US$110
Kleopatra Suit Hotel(Alanya)(Great Value!)
US$53
Utopia World(Kargicak)
US$228
US$214
Okan Tower Apart Hotel(Alanya)(Great Value!)
US$27
Hotels.com
US$188
Alin Hotel(Alanya)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2016

To start off with, I wouldn't recommend this particular part of the resort being a four star hotel. While there are many positives with this resort, unfortunately for me, the negatives outweigh the good.

Upon arrival at the hotel, we were checked in quickly and without fuss, with a chaperone taking our bags to our rooms, a 2 minute walk from the reception. There are several buildings located in the resort, ranging from cheaper rooms through to the deluxe building. We were staying in the Club building and to be fair, it exceeded the standard I expected. Rooms were well presented, although I had a double bed, it was two singles put together which let the side down, as it was uncomfortable when I slept in the middle.

As we were all inclusive, we had a 'mini bar' consisting of Coke, Lemonade and their Turkish version of Fanta. Again, a let down was having to collect these drinks ourselves from the pool bar, at the bottom of the resort, a 5-10 minute round trip as our building was at the top of the hill and the pool, at the bottom.

Restaurants were well stocked of food and various at that, mainly Turkish but what else would you expect. Plenty of waiters on hand to assist you, and plenty of spaces to sit. Occasionally there were power cuts to the building, so we'd be sometimes eating in the dark, something you wouldn't expect! Waiters were that frequent that if you put down your plate, they assumed you were done and whisked it away!

Overall, the majority of staff were friendly and spoke some English. However, I would not return to this hotel on this basis only; one of our friends accompanying us was sexually assaulted by a bar staff, whom took her upstairs were it was closed off. She followed him as he advised her he wanted to speak to her, but once away from everyone, he made advances towards her and grab her breasts. While this was a very disturbing, upsetting situation, thankfully it was the night before leaving the hotel, so wasn't too bearing on our holiday, although we immediately reported the incident to the Management who assured us they'd investigate (still waiting).

There were three pools, one of which was located outside our building, conveniently as we were in the pool everyday, otherwise I doubt we'd have been in much as the other two, were at the bottom of the hill. You also had to collect beach towels from the Deluxe resort, adding to the time walking around the resort, but 50 metres away, was the beach, very clean and quite surprisingly, a warm sea! Not compared to the English seawater!

There are local transport into Alanya, around half hour drive depending on which form of transport you use. If you use the buses, be aware that it is mandatory to 'tip' the driver otherwise they become very annoyed, very quickly. Taxis I would not recommend as they're too pricey and hiring a car can be cheap, we hired one for 75 TL between 5 of us.

Overall, I'd recommend this hotel, if staff were professional, polite and knew where to draw the line. Cleanliness was to a high standard and our room was cleaned everyday (bar twice, which we again raised with reception but was quickly rectified). I'd definitely recommend for all, families, couples, friends and even business. Wifi is paid for unless you're in the lobby, but otherwise you must purchase the wifi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sam M
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

It started by poor rooms and when we tried to change they wouldn't even offer it even though we said we will pay more they wastes 2 days on rooms. They did not have infant beds, they asked me to put my child on an adult single bed and just put pillows around her!! Food was terrible and not fresh at all everything was cold as no one bothers shutting the lids for health and safety reasons and seems like
they cooke with leftover food.
The only real credit i would give is for the staff whom work here and try their best to keep us happy and entertainment by pool side. Otherwise i would say 1 star for this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

I spent my last week of a two week holiday at this hotel so got to know it quite well and I must say I really liked this hotel just my cup of tea so to speak as it has a great view and beach then the rooms were more like suites so big and roomy,plus the food and staff were both excellent so all in all a top hotel as it was not over crowed and had a personal touch

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed 9 days,did not really enjoy my holiday,people everywhere,long wait on food,beach very dirty,full of cigarette butts...Staff was friendly,Oksana from the mini disco definitely made us feel more than welcomed,my little girl still keep asking for her.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Karina1883
arifertemiz, management at Justiniano Club Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Dear Karina!
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, and sharing your opinions.
We value each coment to increase our service quality and sharing them whith our hotel management.
We would be glad to see you again in our hotels.
Best Regards.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed at Justiniano Club Hotel Alanya from 07.07-18.07.2013. I must say that this hotel is worth the money and it's a truly 4 star hotel. We were accommodated at Jasmine building, in a double room, on the second floor overlooking the pool. This pool is nice, but some guests, especially Russians are using it in inappropriate hours and make huge noise. I think that the hotel management must pay more attention to this. The room was very clean, the bathroom as well. The housekeeping was cleaning and making the beds every day. Towels were changed every second day. (There is a thing about changing towels - you should leave the dirty ones next to the sink. If you don't, the maid won't change them. There is a printed flyer left in the bathroom about this, but it is written in bad English language, so we tried to read it in Russian in order to understand what it's saying.) The furniture and beds are new. The food was very good and delicious, there is a variety of choice. My advice is, when you go eating (breakfast, lunch, dinner) go an hour later, because at the start, the restaurant is crowded, so you won't be able to take what you want. The restaurant is specious, so you can find a table either in the outside terrace, or inside, or at the roof top terrace.There is also Snack bar next to the beach opened from 12-16h. You can eat fast food there and it's not so crowded. There is also a wonderful A la Carte fish restaurant above the Snack bar. You must make a reservation at reception. You can use this restaurant only once in your entire stay. They make delicious sea fish and the atmosphere is very romantic The beach is nice (mixture of sand and pebble). We loved the dry palm tree made umbrellas and the sunbeds were good. You can find place at the beach under these umbrellas after 12 pm cause the majority of the guests are having lunch then. The sea was clear and warm. The entrance is a bit steep. The water is shallow at first, but after few steps, it's deep. The staff working in the hotel is friendly and polite, but we had only one remark, they don't speak English or they speak a little.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel for a fine, relaxing and pleasant vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sanja K

Dear Guest!
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, and sharing your opinions.
We would be glad to see you again in our hotels.
Best Regards.