See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Nice hotel with big and green territory. We've take two rooms but even it was on different side of the corridor both of them had sea view. We've got rooms in new block "Jasmine". - nice and clean just a bit of smell of canalization especially if you close AC. Food is tasty and assorted. We get ice cream for every dinner. The baddest thing happened with my kid that manager of Fitness Center shouted at him when he was at hamam as it's not allowed to wash here. That is the first time I faced with that kind of unpolite and bad trained staff and this kind of rules. actually you never see the information how to use hamam inside of the Center..it's just oral u can get that information.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 686alma
Reviewed July 10, 2016

To start off with, I wouldn't recommend this particular part of the resort being a four star hotel. While there are many positives with this resort, unfortunately for me, the negatives outweigh the good.

Upon arrival at the hotel, we were checked in quickly and without fuss, with a chaperone taking our bags to our rooms, a 2 minute walk from the reception. There are several buildings located in the resort, ranging from cheaper rooms through to the deluxe building. We were staying in the Club building and to be fair, it exceeded the standard I expected. Rooms were well presented, although I had a double bed, it was two singles put together which let the side down, as it was uncomfortable when I slept in the middle.

As we were all inclusive, we had a 'mini bar' consisting of Coke, Lemonade and their Turkish version of Fanta. Again, a let down was having to collect these drinks ourselves from the pool bar, at the bottom of the resort, a 5-10 minute round trip as our building was at the top of the hill and the pool, at the bottom.

Restaurants were well stocked of food and various at that, mainly Turkish but what else would you expect. Plenty of waiters on hand to assist you, and plenty of spaces to sit. Occasionally there were power cuts to the building, so we'd be sometimes eating in the dark, something you wouldn't expect! Waiters were that frequent that if you put down your plate, they assumed you were done and whisked it away!

Overall, the majority of staff were friendly and spoke some English. However, I would not return to this hotel on this basis only; one of our friends accompanying us was sexually assaulted by a bar staff, whom took her upstairs were it was closed off. She followed him as he advised her he wanted to speak to her, but once away from everyone, he made advances towards her and grab her breasts. While this was a very disturbing, upsetting situation, thankfully it was the night before leaving the hotel, so wasn't too bearing on our holiday, although we immediately reported the incident to the Management who assured us they'd investigate (still waiting).

There were three pools, one of which was located outside our building, conveniently as we were in the pool everyday, otherwise I doubt we'd have been in much as the other two, were at the bottom of the hill. You also had to collect beach towels from the Deluxe resort, adding to the time walking around the resort, but 50 metres away, was the beach, very clean and quite surprisingly, a warm sea! Not compared to the English seawater!

There are local transport into Alanya, around half hour drive depending on which form of transport you use. If you use the buses, be aware that it is mandatory to 'tip' the driver otherwise they become very annoyed, very quickly. Taxis I would not recommend as they're too pricey and hiring a car can be cheap, we hired one for 75 TL between 5 of us.

Overall, I'd recommend this hotel, if staff were professional, polite and knew where to draw the line. Cleanliness was to a high standard and our room was cleaned everyday (bar twice, which we again raised with reception but was quickly rectified). I'd definitely recommend for all, families, couples, friends and even business. Wifi is paid for unless you're in the lobby, but otherwise you must purchase the wifi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sam M
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

It started by poor rooms and when we tried to change they wouldn't even offer it even though we said we will pay more they wastes 2 days on rooms. They did not have infant beds, they asked me to put my child on an adult single bed and just put pillows around her!! Food was terrible and not fresh at all everything was cold as no one bothers shutting the lids for health and safety reasons and seems like
they cooke with leftover food.
The only real credit i would give is for the staff whom work here and try their best to keep us happy and entertainment by pool side. Otherwise i would say 1 star for this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

I spent my last week of a two week holiday at this hotel so got to know it quite well and I must say I really liked this hotel just my cup of tea so to speak as it has a great view and beach then the rooms were more like suites so big and roomy,plus the food and staff were both excellent so all in all a top hotel as it was not over crowed and had a personal touch

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed 9 days,did not really enjoy my holiday,people everywhere,long wait on food,beach very dirty,full of cigarette butts...Staff was friendly,Oksana from the mini disco definitely made us feel more than welcomed,my little girl still keep asking for her.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Karina1883
arifertemiz, management at Justiniano Club Alanya, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Dear Karina!
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, and sharing your opinions.
We value each coment to increase our service quality and sharing them whith our hotel management.
We would be glad to see you again in our hotels.
Best Regards.