“Mama Rosa - tragic...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mama Rosa - CLOSED

Mama Rosa
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Denmark
“Mama Rosa - tragic...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2010

We only popped in for a quick pizza at lunch time. The service was ok but the food was terrible. Overpriced, tasteless and burnt. It couldn't be much worse. We did get a discount on the bill but I wouldn't risk it again. Try somewhere else,

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“JUST AMAZING REAL ITALIAN FOOD...BUONISIMO!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2010

What to say...after staying 10 days in Antalya and having fast for the first 4 days we found this lovely tiny restaurant and we felt in love and we return 4 times.
I am of italian origin and I can assure you this is authentic ITALIEN FOOD!!!
Ambience:Lovelly, romantic and cosy.
Food: To die for... my friend is vegetetarian and had plenty to eat.Penne pasta(absolutely al dente!) with zucchini and veal shank (ossobuco) my favourites.
The owners: Very welcoming and friendly, outstanding presentation of the menu by Roxana.
Price:Absolutely fair for such an esquise food.
All our compliment guys you save us from fasting!!!!!
Try and you won't be deceived!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Turtle80
Berlin, Germany
“Too high rating...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2010

Won’t be repeated. It ceartinly doesn’t deserve this high rating.
We were only visiting Antalya for the weekend, and were looking for small restaurants to experience some Italian food. The staff persuaded us try the restaurant with promises of excellent freshly cooked food. The food was so-so (there's a subtle difference between al dente and undercooked, and one of the pasta dishes was the wrong side of the line), and the service was defintely sub-standard. Not be repeated. It ceartinly doesn’t deserve this high rating. Especially if you are a foody, this won’t be a place where you want to spend one of your nights when you are in a vacation…

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Mouthwatering food, friendly staff and beautiful courtyard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2010

As a regular visitor to Antalya and the region I saw the previous reviews on tripadvisor and had to have a look. We certainly were not disappointed. Caprese salad, penne bolagnaise and penne with meatballs were all all had for lunch. Fantastic authentic Italian tastes.
Owner and staff very friendly and welcoming. The citrus coutyard was a lovely shady space for lunch on a hot August afternoon.
Regarding the previous comments about pizza, I do not understand this comment as pizza is not on the menu.
Please check the address as the card that I have shows thr following :-
Tuzcular Mah. Pasa Cami Sok.
No. 38 Muratpasa, Antalya. Tel. 0242 241 313

2 Thank samdavies50
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2010

Absolutely brilliant!!!
After a week eating the hotel buffet at Hotel Alp Pasa I was suicidal through lack of choice and food flavoured with mint and paprika.... then I found this hidden gem!!!
During the next week I ate here 3 times, twice in the evening and once for lunch.

The friendliness of the owners gave it a really homely feel and I was blown away by the complimentary brushetta. It was absolutely delicious and a welcome change to plain bread. The 3 different dishes that a ate during my visits were all incredible. Homemade with little twists to the ingredients if you wanted.

The garden was beautiful, really cute with lamps hanging from the trees and kitsch little tables with oil lamps burning on each.

Very well priced with meals costing around 15-20lira (about £6-8).

I would recommend this to anyone!!! If I go back to Antalya this will be the first place I visit :-)

4 Thank SSS1000