Antalya Inn Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$1,056
US$1,027
  • Breakfast included
Travelocity
All reviewstop floorsea viewold townprivate beachopen the curtainsrestaurants and shoppingturkeysitting areathe hotel is cleanrooms are smallfantastic staybeautiful hoteltea and coffeeyogurtlara beachmini barblanche
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Although we had some miscommunication on arrival, the manager dealt with our query and made our stay pleasant. Despite the language barriers the staff were very patient with us and made the stay fun. We had so much fun for my sister's hen do. This is a high class and clean hotel. The sea view and private beach top were the ultimate ice on the cake.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2018

눇Smiling and agreable stuff. Very professional and helpfull. Great hospitality. Very good breakfast and unforgettble view from the exteriour terrace. Amazing beach and deck and of cours swimming in this amazing bay was exeotional and so different from other resorts i'v been to.
That was my first visit in Antaliya and in La Boutique hotel and for sure not the last time. I will come back soon again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

It was a very pleasant and enjoyable trip. The excursions we did were organised by the Hotel Staff. Considering the taxi journey can be very expensive we saved ourselves money so thank you very much.

Breakfast was great, looking out onto the Mediterranean Sea, and there own Branche Beach down below so you can swim and enjoy the beautiful clear waters. I was able to take some ameture footage on my GoPro of fishes in the sea along the corals. Fantastic views.

The amenities are a walking distance away, local grocery store, fantastic resteraunts, I recommend Sound Burger for tasty food or alternatively you can enjoy some sea view food at TenPoint.

The hotel staff are lovely, and welcoming. They made us feel w)at home. You can get a bus ride to the city centre, cheap as chips. The chef made us omelettes on call. So you can ask him to add ingredients as you please. The gym is not really a gym just equipment that gets the job done. Spa facilities for those who want to wind down after a hard day.

The room was clean, they offer to clean your bed everyday. A safe to keep your important belongings. Nice and spacious. All the things you'd expect in a room are there. Except there is no iron board and you have to request for the iron. No problem, lay a couple of towels on the floor and your good to go. The hotel staff work hard so treat them with respect and honour. It is a duty as a human being.

Happy Travels !

Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here from Tuesday to Friday in high season for a business trip. I was in a corner double room in top floor and even though I was alone I felt the room was small. The theme is white, gold and mirrors everywhere in the hotel, I recommend this place for a kinky getaway but not for business trips.

The room was clean at the first sight but there was dust in corners. The bathroom was clean but it's not properly illuminated. Remember I was here for a business trip and I had to shave. Luckily every wall is mirrored in the room so I got out to shave:)

The bed was comfortable and amenities were OK but I didn't like the electric sockets were just near my pillow. I felt unsafe. The AC is a lifesaver in Antalya especially during summer.

There was an ashtray in room and cigarette holes in curtains but I didn't smell it in the room. But maybe you can:)

The beach is nice and the manager down there is a cool guy and staff is helpful. There weren't many options for breakfast but things they had were fresh and delicious. But they definitely need to brew a better coffee because filling a big container of instant coffee is not a good impression. And this is a country named a type of coffee after itself, so the guests definitely deserve better.

Overall I stayed at better hotels but also I stayed in worse hotels

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 weeks in may at the boutique this his are 3rd time at this hotel can not fault it the staff are amazing everyone is so friendly the food is the best in turkey booked for September while we were there can not fault the boutique maya see you all soon

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple