The hotel was immaculate throughout our stay due to the extreme attentiveness of staff . The family rooms we had were spacious, bright and cleaned daily on request. The food was varied, fresh & beautifully presented (although the Turkish puddings are an acquired taste!) The staff could not do enough for us and we had an excellent, relaxed family holiday. Location-wise, around the hotel was inundated with building work. The beach is pebbles & rubble at present, where they are putting in a lovely esplanade walk between beach restaurants that runs almost from the town to the new harbour. The old town was a lovely, lively bazaar with eager but not persistent shop owners - great fun to haggle over prices. The marina was a building site but is due to be finished soon and will again be a splendid place to visit. Taxis are in plentiful supply and we only had to step out of the hotel door to have one ready for us - about £12 to go into the old town, bus outside costing 4TL per person. The best advice we had before going was to only take a small amount of Turkish Lira. All shops seem to price up in Euro & will happily exchange any price into English pounds (giving a far better rate than here). The SeaLife website gives a 360 degree tour of the hotel which is an entirely accurate pictorial account. I could not fault this hotel in any way and would relish going back there, especially after all the building work in the surrounding area has been completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront near Antalya, the Sealife is an all-inclusive hotel in Turkey within easy reach of the Olympos National Park and many of the fascinating Greco-Roman cities which once dominated this part of the world, such as Perge. Minibuses to Antalya and Kemer depart from outside the hotel every 15 minutes, allowing you to pop into town or get to the airport with ease. The beach in front of the hotel has been awarded the Blue Flag in recognition of its cleanliness too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Sealife Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sealife Family Hotel Antalya
- Sealife Family Resort All Inclusive