“Gorgeous, spacious villa with stunning views!”

Review of Kalamar Dream

Stunning sea & Island views
Infinity pool. No dangerous terrace steps, all on one level Seaviews
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stunning sea & Island views
Infinity pool. No dangerous terrace steps, all on one level
Seaviews
Infinity pool with villa in backround. Pool side dining. Swing chair great for sundowners.
Full Sky sports 1/2/3/4/5/F1 & BT Sports 1&2 packages. Free movies, Apple TV & kids TV.
Moonlight on Kalamar Bay, photo taken from the pool terrace. Star gazing later
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 51 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nat_Wokin...
“Gorgeous, spacious villa with stunning views!”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I'm genuinely in tears to be back!
The villa was spacious and immaculately clean with amazing views! Everything you could possibly need. Having water coolers throughout the villa with cold bottled water on tap was fantastic. Towels, bedding and toilet rolls too! Anything you didn't have could be bought and delivered from the local supermarket! Peter (owner) was incredibly helpful before and during our stay and was available at any time to help and advise.
We were 2 families with babies/toddlers and it was perfect. No pool fence but visibility of the pool from inside the house so no problem and the pool has proper steps rather than a ladder so perfect for kids. Lovely and warm too - Thanks Peter!
Everything in the description is true :-). The only thing I would say is that Kalkan is a beautiful hillside harbour town and the villa is located up a hill so be prepared! However, compared to many other villas and locations in Kalkan, this is one of the less steep places! Based on a comfortable paced stroll It is a 20-25 minute walk into town or a 5-10 minute walk to local restaurants/shops. I loved Kalkan and will definitely be returning but if you have mobility issues, it probably isn't the ideal destination for you unless you are prepared to get taxis everywhere (cheap- average 12-15 TL into town). The only other thing to mention would be the local dogs. They seem to keep themselves to themselves and don't hassle you but they do roam the streets and bark at each other. They aren't too much to worry about unless, like my Mother-in-law, you're nervous of dogs, in which case you may want to avoid the evening stroll back from town. Of course you could just stay at the villa all day and relax with the stunning views! We had a chef (Kazim) come to cook one day for us in the villa - wow! Awesome food and very reasonably priced. Peter can share the details.
Important note to parents - If you can then definitely take your car seats with you. Despite ordering baby and toddler seats with the transfer company (others too) they either don't have any, provide the wrong size, don't fit the car or are clearly just cheap nasty seats. Be warned/prepared!
Apart from that, I could go on with my glowing review but if I carried on with how great this place is then I might find no availability when I want to visit again next time!

bippitt
Hythe, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed June 1, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful villa with our family. Plenty of space for everyone and the pool and games room were very popular. Lots of little extras made the holiday special and the owner couldn't have been more helpful, getting shopping in for our arrival and taking us to change our currency. We have been to Kalkan before and would recommend both the town and the villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Luxury villa with amazing views
Liked least: Shower in middle bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Emmataylo...
“Totally amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This is the third time I've stayed at this villa and omg it's amazing!!!! It has such beautiful views to wake up too!!!! I stayed here with my partner, my 10month old and another couple. We had such a lovely time, there is so much sight seeing to do with beautiful beeches. Being a first time mum I was a little worried taking my little one away thinking I would need everything and the kitchen sink but this Peter and Mary assured me that this wasn't the case. The villa was really well equipped for my 10month old, immaculately clean, modern and absolutely stunning. We had such a great time as did my little girl. I would highly recommend this villa to others and I will sure be going back it's the best villa I've stayed in!!!!!

Bailey198...
“Picture perfect”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

The Kalamar dream villa was my first stay at a villa and it didn't let me down. Great value for money with the perfect views a comfortable well thought out villa. And the villa owners Mary and Peter helped us massively with getting us breakfast stuff in and a full fridge on our arrival as we requested. There was a welcome pack of places to eat and places to go which helped us as we have a young child and wanted to keep busy. So on a whole I would highly recommend a stay at kalamar dream villa. As I will defiantly visit again in the future.

Lemlau
“Wow wow wow”
Reviewed April 30, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Wow wow wow. I don't know where to start this villa is amazing. It has everything you could need and wish for plus more! I loved how big and modern it was and the views you get are out of this world!!! We had a bbq twice once on the terrace and once on the roof terrace and the views are best on both!

The men enjoyed the games room downstairs and got competitive on the pool table and darts. Was amazing at how much stuff is down there to keep people entertained!

Everyones bedroom was big with ensuite and clean bathrooms. The showers are better than mine at home.

The pool was my favourite place as not only did we opt to have the heating on but the infinity part was amazing again with amazing views!! and so nice to have a pool that is one level so you can walk in the pool without it getting deep!

We had a baby with us and she was catered for just as much as us adults, the owners have clearly thought of everything here! Especially as the baby is crawling. I loved that they were safety concious (sp!?) and have a gate on the stairs down to the games room.

We walked in to town several times ans it took us around 15/20 mins.

I can't gush about this villa anymore it was amazing! We'll be back!!!!

Emmataylo...
“Beautiful and stunning”
Reviewed November 22, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I've stayed at this villa twice, April and also August. Such a stunning and beautiful villa with amazing views. I would 100% recommend this Villa I had such a lovely time with my family.

SB2306
London, United Kingdom
“OUR AMAZING STAY IN AN AMAZING VILLA”
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

After staying at Kalamar Dream a few years ago we were so impressed with the villa we booked it again for a large family holiday in August this year. We were all really looking forward to the holiday and the villa as we knew it's a beautifully built large villa with stunning views, great pool / pool terrace / BBQ area and maintained to a very high standard.

When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised by the modifications and general upgrading of the villa. The internet worked perfectly and the TV was as good as you get at home with full Sky sports & BT sports packages, free film channels plus Apple TV. Got to say we loved the music system with the way you could zone the speakers inside & outside depending where you were sitting. It looked like all the bedrooms had recently been refurbished and a brand new kitchen fitted. An alarm & CCTV had also been installed since our last visit. All the outdoor furnature seemed to be new, with lots of different areas to sit / relax, we felt like millionaires, living in the lap of luxury.

Peter & Mary (the owners) don't leave anything to chance and clearly put a lot of money into keeping this villa at the top of the game, fair play to them. The pool & terrace was cleaned everyday and fresh bread was delivered every morning by the ever helpful maintenance man 'Nevzat'. The villa was cleaned and towels & bed linen changed on the 4th day of our 7 night stay which we thought was a lovely touch.

The games room was better than we remembered, the kids adored it, in fact we hardly saw them, and we actually used the amazing roof top terrace this time around for early evening sundowners, Wow what a place to sit and watch the sun go down and the views, well, in a word, amazing.

We had an amazing BBQ, all the food was prepared and delivered ( we cooked ) by the very happy smiley couple ( Jawad & Emine ) from the Asian Gate ( Indian & Chinese ) restaurant. The food was a real delight and we highly recommend you do this if you stay at this villa, a highlight.

If there are any families or groups of people looking for an amazing villa is paradise which has all the things you only dream of, plus lots & lots more this is the villa for you !"

Would just like to thank Peter & Mary for sharing their stunning home/villa with us, if only for a week.......We will be back

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing