“Excellent in every way!!”

Review of Doruk Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ruxy1
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent in every way!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from a 1 week stay in the Doruk booked through @olive tree travel company who were extremely efficient and prompt in any queries and whole booking process prior to travel.I had never used them before but was very impressed so will do again in the future!The villa exceeded all expectations with been very close to Kalkan town everything was at hand and the standard of the Doruk was outstanding with very spacious rooms and a lovely pool area with a fab jacuzzi pool as well as a swimming pool.There was also a brand new barbecue which we didn't use as there was so many fabulous restaurants so close and so reasonably priced!Its my 1st visit to Kalkan and definitely my favorite destination in Turkey and I have been to 8 others over the years!Anyone booking this villa cannot fail to be impressed!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sheffield
Reviewed September 23, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing