All reviews half board pool bar turkey sea view older part pool side perfect location there are so many omelette bars and restaurants next year air conditioning second home fab holiday beautiful town rooms are basic plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed June 22, 2017

We've been going to Kalkan and the Hotel Pirat for many years after being introduced to its delights by my brother in law. We have another visit planned with friends for September.

Our next visit is for 3 weeks as we never wish to leave. We have always stayed at the Pirat Hotel and over time have stayed in both Pirat 1 and Pirat 2. The rooms are small but perfectly adequate as we spend more time elsewhere in the hotel. The rooms overlooking the harbour/pool are the best. The pool is always very clean and tidy with plenty of sun beds. The pool bar is great and made even better by Reggie who looks after you like a personal friend. The restaurant in the hotel serves breakfast and dinner and the staff here are fantastic and nothing is to much trouble and I have always found them very helpful.

I have always found that the warmth of the people matches that of the sun and this is one of the reasons I keep on returning.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alex G
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean and nearly all of the rooms had a sea view. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They helped organise a wedding at the hotel, it was fabulous. There were 3 pools of differing depths to cater for all the family. We were half board and the food was lovely though a little samey.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Pirat has the best location in Kalkan, with stunning views of the pretty harbour and just minutes away from the romantic and car-free streets of the small town. With three pools (one especially for smaller children) and very attentive staff, the Pirat Hotel is a great choice for Couples and Families alike. My second year here - and not my last!

We just celebrated a family Wedding and the Staff helped make this an amazing and unforgettable event. The Hotel was amazingly decorated and there was ample room to accommodate over 120 guests. Having an insight to Turkish Wedding traditions was especially lovely. Well done to you all!

The Pirat Hotel is so well placed for access to the beautiful town of Kalkan with its stunning bay, assorted restaurants that cater for all tastes, and of course the many shops and markets to peruse at leisure, free from car traffic and noise.

I look forward to returning to Kalkan and have no hesitation in recommending the Pirat Hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Great location for restaurants, bars, boat trips & ferries to beach clubs. Friendly staff. Good food. Gorgeous Kalkan. Fab view from our room. Only downside all the steps! Not suitable for less mobile

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2017

I have stayed at the Pirat hotel 4 times now and i cant fault the location, the staff the food the hospitality and setting.My experience s here are 5 * through and through and im rebooking to return in October..

Room Tip: The front line rooms are amazing and offer a fabulous view of the harbour and pools.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends