All reviews next year large pool definitely stay here again pool bar suite room small hotel large villa would highly recommend this hotel rooms are spotlessly clean this lovely hotel steep climb quiet location family run old friends amazing holiday restaurants and shops nuri
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in Kalkan many times but this was our first visit to the hotel Asiyan. We really liked the location and thought that everything at the hotel was perfect for what we needed. Lunch was great and all the staff looked after us and could not have done anymore. We look forward to staying with you next year.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank joanner271
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

It is really hard to describe how much beautiful was our stay at Asiyan Hotel!
The hotel is owned by a really sweet couple which make all for the visitors : they are really nice and really ready to answer to your all needs.  The garden is amazing which two very beautiful and very big pools, one for adults and one for children.
The breakfast (good!) is served in a side of the garden : very peaceful!
All the staff is amazing (thanks Hevva by our Nehir for all! She was really really happy with you).
The location is very good,   less than 5 walking minutes from the center of Kalkan, in a really calm area.
We are really really happy of our stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vapedro33
Reviewed May 8, 2017

this must be the best family run hotel in kalkan
its beautifully quiet , set in lush gardens around the most beautiful big pool.
I don't normally spend much time at my hotels as they are just a base to sleep and change but I love a day spent around this pool its just heaven.... cool drinks and an ice cream from the bar ... its never crowded.
lunch is served under a gorgeous canopy by the pool as is breakfast , it really is a treat.
wonderfully positioned ( although for some the walk back up the hill at night could be a little difficult ) but its a stones throw from the pretty town, beach clubs , restaurants and bars.

the staff make you feel like one of the family and always give a lovely warm welcome
they even all see you off at the gate when you leave ! so lovely.

rooms are very basic and small ... if you can .. book the rooms on the roof ! they are much more spacious and a little bit more luxurious.
they have a lot of repeat custom which is always nice .

all in all we love this place so much , we have come back every year since we discovered it!! it will be one of our favourites for a very long time

Room Tip: dont go for a basic as they are very small
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tracy w
Reviewed October 5, 2016

This was my first 'family' holiday with our 6 week old baby and the staff couldn't have been any more accommodating if they had tried. Zuhal and Husna (Owner and Manageress) were so attentive to all our needs, and I can’t thank them enough for making our stay so special.

The hotel is a small family run establishment which is extremely cost effective and only a few minute walk from all the bars / restaurants in the heart of Kalkan.

We had breakfast and lunch at the hotel each day and it was delicious.

Look forward to returning next year

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JasonMabbs
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a short break whilst attending a family wedding nearby. Owners and staff made me so very welcome and I was touched by their care and helpfulness. Scrupulously clean, comfortable rooms with fresh linen daily - unobtrusive service all combined to make me feel I was in my home away from home. Quiet setting but well located within walking distance of town. Large pool, comfortable loungers and shady garden were delightful. All in all would be more than happy to return to this quaint hotel when next I visit Kalkan.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family