“Plenty of Charm in Kalkan”

Review of VILLA KALKAN CHARM

Let your cares float away in your own private pool
Infinite pool; infinite view ... tranquil Just lounging around...kiddies splash pool.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Let your cares float away in your own private pool
Infinite pool; infinite view ... tranquil
Just lounging around...kiddies splash pool.
Uninterrupted views from the terrace
Luxuriate in the lounge, look at the views, watch the fish, HD SatTV, DVD or Playstation
Oven,hob,microwave,dishwasher,fridge/freezer,washing machine all ready for your use
Fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar
Dine al fresco
Hammock and view of Kalkan bay - not a bad place to spend a little time!
Going up
Floating staircase leading to 2 further bedrooms and large terrace
External villa view
Kalkan sunset - nuff said x
Upstairs twins with en suite shower room
And so to sleep! One of 2 master bedrooms
Downstairs twin bed with en suite jacuzzi bath
Downstairs master bed with en suite shower room
View from the terrace just before sundown
Revitalise in your walk in shower room
Relax in your jacuzzi bath
En suite to each bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Alyson R
“Plenty of Charm in Kalkan”
Reviewed December 8, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I have been reminiscing about a gorgeous early October break I took at Villa Kalkan Charm and wanted to share my memories.

The villa was comfortable and well equipped, definitely a home from home, with the added bonus of a pool to cool down in on those wonderfully warm days at the end of the summer. A great location with charming views over the little town on the bay where we received a warm welcome wherever we went.

We had also taken the opportunity to explore a little further afield and I thoroughly enjoyed our days out. There is plenty to do if you need to fill your time, but also a perfect spot just to relax away from the usual hubbub of your life.

I will definitely return, and thoroughly recommend to families or adult groups.

12 Dec 2016
Dear Alyson
Thank you so much for our charming review! We will be delighted to welcome you back next year and look forward to your return.
Many thanks indeed, warm wishes
Julia & Muhammet
Shoshana...
“Perfect Pad for Pals and Families”
Reviewed November 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I had an absolutely cracking time with my group of friends. The Villa itself is beautiful and the pool a wonderful luxury. What is hard to get from photos is the magnificent vista of the town and bay, particularly stunning at night when the town is lit and the stars are out. For me, the quality of being so well taken care of turned it from a wonderful to a life-long memorable holiday. The owner of the villa and the manager together were so kind and knowledgeable – and fun! The right balance was struck between lounging at that lovely pool and being out exploring the area – a boat trip, wine tasting, cooking class, a tour through a medieval village, a Turkish bath – it was all great. My family has loved the dishes I learned to cook, and I am totally won over by the warmth and care we had from everybody. I unreservedly recommend this place. I admit I felt nervous about keeping my booking when news of Turkish politics started hitting the media, but I found it completely safe, even to the point of making a few local friends.

25 Nov 2016
Dear Shoshana
Overwhelmed by such a lovely review - thank you so much, it means a lot to us. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Villa Kalkan Charm next time,
Warm Regards
Faye W
“Mrs”
Reviewed November 23, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Had a great end of summer stay here in October and loved it. Peaceful location, lots of fun activities to do locally, near Kalkan town and a lovely villa. Would thoroughly recommend.

24 Nov 2016
Faye
Many thanks indeed for this favourable review. We're really glad you enjoyed your stay at #Village Kalkan Charm
kelack
UK
“Luxury on the Turkish Turquoise Coast”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed in this beautiful and very well kept villa with friends in September. If I hadn't already been in love with Kalkan before, I would be now! The villa was very well presented and comfortable. A lovely pool and facilities (even had a jacuzzi-type bath in my en-suite!). The view.... well, it was just fantastic.

The location while it looks as though it is far from the town centre, is only a very short taxi journey away and the taxis are great, they arrive within 5 minutes of calling one, just enough time to make the last minute checks ready for going out!

My time at Villa Kalkan Charm was far too short and it was a wrench to leave. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Thanks to Julia and Muhammet and Holiday Homes Turkey

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and pool
Liked least: Leaving to go home
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
14 Nov 2016
Dear Kelly
Many thanks indeed for this lovely review, we so appreciate our guest's thoughts about the villa especially from a returning Kalkan visitor. So glad to hear you're still 'in love' with Kalkan. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Warm regards
Cynthia11...
London, United Kingdom
“Can’t wait to go back next year!”
Reviewed November 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Who would have thought it... me falling in love with Kalkan.... This villa and country took me by surprise and I can't wait to go back next year! Don't listen to the horrible media stories about Turkey! I was and felt extremely safe.

I went to Turkey with my girl friends and once we arrived we were greeted by the management team who couldn’t do enough for us.

Our organiser (Julia) did a super job organising our trips and tasty restaurants. If you book a group trip through Julia you can’t go wrong! Julia is super helpful and knows Kalkan like the back of her hand.

The villa was extremely clean and there was plenty of space for 8 girls! each room had its own bathroom which is a must when we all had to be ready on time. NOT FORGETTING THE VIEW! IT"S AMAZING

I can’t recommend this villa and the stay in Kalkan highly enough. Can’t wait to go back next year!

Liked best: The View
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
10 Nov 2016
Dear Cheryl
It was such a great pleasure having you stay at Villa Kalkan Charm. You and the ladies added an extra bit of delight to our Turkish retreat.
Thank you for such a wonderful review.
lizzies71
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 23, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I had an amazing week staying at Villa Kalkan Charm with some friends. The villa is a short taxi ride into Kalkan, and situated on the hill side with amazing views of the sea. Julia had arranged some fantastic things for us to do, the highlight was a day on a boat so we could swim off into the gorgeous clear turkish waters, and a trip to the gorge where we went rafting. The villa is really well designed and spacious, with a luxurious finish. We visited in October, just outside the peak holiday season, but the weather was warm enough to swim and sunbathe and the perfect temperature, and the town nice and quiet without the summer crowds. I will definitely return!

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
24 Oct 2016
Dear Lizzie
So glad you enjoyed it. What a pleasure it was to have you stay. Thank you so much for this lovely review. I must admit the Kekova boat trip is one our favourites too!
Warm wishes
faridabra...
Warwick, Canada
“Fun filled and restful home from home”
Reviewed October 16, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Just returned five days ago from this Charming and beautiful Villa. It was like being at home and had all the amenities and comforts just like home especially the living room where we could just chill and still enjoy the sun and the view, but cooler. The added WOW! FACTOR, are the stunning views, the infinity pool, the outdoor dining, the sunbeds around the pool with provided towels for pool and rooms. The hammock and seating on the second floor balcony.

An amazing bespoke holiday arranged for us by Julia Sondack and Muhammet Kaska. Every thing was delivered from amazing tours to Kalkan and surrounding areas, the gorge, an ottomen town, taxis to and from the villa, a Turkish cookery lesson at Huseyin's Guru Cookery School. Obligatory shopping for genuine fakes, viewing only of course.(All part of the Turkish fun)

The restaurant and their owners by the marina were welcoming and hospitable without any of the constant calling sometimes experienced. Nothing was too much trouble including our fuzzy eating requests.

Muhammet is an added Charm to the Villa Charm, friendly, amusing and great company whose lovely family provided some fabulous home cooking. He will have you laughing. Having him local helps to organise everything and provides that additional security (all though it wasn't required) helps ease the mind and contributes to a relaxing holiday.

This amazing holiday has opened my eyes to Turkey and its people, beyond a hotel resort I can't wait to return as this will now become an annual trip. There is still so much more to explore and experience and others I want to do again.

I highly.... in fact I can't recommend enough this as an exceptional holiday experience for both families and friends. Great value for money. Both Julia and Muhammet made this happen for us. Love love love it. Until 2017...... watch this space for next years update.

Liked best: Difficult to pick one area out - Waking up to the view
Liked least: only there for 1 week.
Friends getaway Large groups
16 Oct 2016
Dear Farida
Thank you for such a kind and generous review. We are so glad you loved it . Nothing gives us greater pleasure than to hear our guests experiences especially when they are obviously as smitten with Kalkan as we are.
Many thanks indeed
Julia and Muhammet
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing