Santosa Pension(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$156
US$151
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$107
Hotel Sonne(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Gardenia Boutique Hotel(Kas)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$113
US$103
US$83
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2017

The owner just doesn't care sums it up.

My room was in another building, half an inch building dust, somebody's dirty socks left behind.

I gave the keys back so they can clean it up, claimed they cleaned it. It was the same on my return. And he said there were no dirty socks lying about!!!

I picked them up with a bag and put them in the bin!

Had I booked the place myself I would have walked right out but I was with a group so didnot want make a fuss.

The towels and the sheets were clean, otherwise it would have been impossible to stay.

Breakfast is just about ok, there is wifi. Mind you the rooms are miniscule.

Room Tip: Just Avoid this place
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

We came here for a weekend and enjoyed! Nice location in center. Wonderful view from terrace and good breakfast. Stuff was very polite and helpful. Also price was suitable. Recommend for all )))
Thanks ;)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

I saw it on trip advisor, went to get a room and OMG not recommend at all to stay here, the owners were smoking cigarrets all over the place, the room was tiny and very dirty. I had to walk away, I would not advise to stay here.

Staff was not friendly and they are trying to over charge people.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

one of the best hotels in kas with a wonderful hotel owner his name is erdal and also his wife tulin and their son.the stuff was excellent with manners fantastic breakfast in the best location of kas .i had a wonderful 15 days there with the cheapest price from all the hotels in kas i hope next year to go again . thank you very much erdal and tulin from me and my wife

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank athanasios p
Reviewed July 1, 2016

As usual we took a few days out of our holiday in Calis Beach to spend a few days in Kas.
We settled on the Hotel Nisa this visit as we had noticed it on previous visits and thought it looked attractive.
Very friendly welcome and a good price agreed after we inspected the room.
The owner does not number his rooms but gives them the names of ancient sites in Turkey.
We were given 'Pinara' on the second floor.
Very clean room with a double bed and a single,on suite bathroom/wet room with lots of hot water.
The room overlooks Kas harbour and has fantastic views. There is a long narrow balcony with two stools and a small table.
Breakfast was on the top floor rooftop terrace again with views of the harbour.
Usual Turkish breakfast including an omelette was good.
No lift so you need to be reasonably fit to use this hotel.
The old town and harbour are two or three minutes walk from the hotel.
A very pleasant stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple