All reviewsthe pool area is greatevening meals areturkish breakfasttownkalkanterrace
Reviewed October 16, 2016

... the Phellos offers undiminished hospitality and courtesy. The pool is great, the breakfast extensive and the staff overwhelmingly helpful. The fact that we see so many regular visitors says much about the Phellos. Not to say that it couldn't do with a bit of refurbishment but no a priority in my view.

Room Tip: Sea view is best
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2016

back yet again at the phellos and had a great time thanks to the staff I have no complaints the food is good the rooms are clean and there is a large pool area. I will be booking for june and September next year.

Room Tip: I like the sea view rooms
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

We were here in 2004 August, me and three of my friends.
It was my first trip abroad and I was exited.
Our stay here we're so pleasant and I still remember the comfortable beds, the thin sheets that was cool and nice, the awesome breakfast and most importantly the bar man himself Erhan. With every drink he brought us two plates of assorted nuts and fruits, sitting out on the terass enjoying the view and watching the sunset.
There was a restaurant a bit down the street, in a garden, lamps hanging from the trees that function as a sealing. Amazing food and atmosphere. I remember this as my first love of trips. Service excellent.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

First impression wasn't good as soon as we saw our room. We even thought of going to some other hotel but decided to make best use of it. We had one of the best rooms -319 -320 -321 -322 with pool and see view. The place makes you feel like you are in a hospital/hostel/boarding school -a bit depressing. Food is very poor. Some of the staff are not friendly. Beside that good location -quite close to restaurants/ shops/ town, etc. Not sure if l can go there again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is old but nice. It's very close to the port and walking street.
Have good territory, big parking area.
Incredible sea view from rooms, terrace and pool. The pool is very big and really good. Also there is a slide ))
Near the pool there is a SPA center with turkish bath.
Breakfast is including (standard turkish breakfast). Also is possible to eat dinner for extra payment (30 tl per person and drinks for extra).
Rooms are clean. Just furnitures are very old and need renovation...
Staff are helpful and friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple