“Don't cry for this Evita. She, her captain and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Front Deck Daily_or_Overnight Boat Trips
Gulet_Holiday_in_Kas
Master_Cabin_Gulet_Evita
Gulet_Charter_in_Turkey
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lana M
Somerset West, South Africa
“Don't cry for this Evita. She, her captain and crew are amazing!”
Reviewed May 15, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

While our time on the Evita was not long (2 days, 1 night), it was all we could've possibly dreamed, and more. Captain Ergun and his crew were attentive, friendly, lovely people who catered to our every need. Meals were freshly prepared culinary feasts and the 'toys' on board such as stand up paddle board, water scooter and kayak helped us work up a healthy appetite. If you're looking for a magical few days sailing on the gorgeous waters of the Med, do consider the Evita. It's a real spoil and one you will remember forever.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The whole package
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jana M
Gardnerville, Nevada
“Best boat trip ever!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

In May of 2012 I visited my daughter in Istanbul. I had heard from a friend about the lovely town of Kas Turkey. I was told that I must take a boat trip while in Turkey, but that I had to be careful of who I hired and that I must visit Kas. My daughter is quite the researcher. She found what she thought was the best value for the money, the safest trip, the best adventure, and the most highly reviewed on Trip Adviser (her go to site for value and truthful reviews). We went on Captain Ergun's boat for two nights and three days. We had a great, but safe adventure. The food was amazing, 5 star. We felt very spoiled, as we usually travel very frugally, but the cost of the trip was extremely fair for the value. We snorkeled, spear fished, climbed to the top of a mountain to see a castle, there were only 3 other people exploring the castle at the same time we were there. We stepped over turtles on the path down to the boat and came upon goat herders along the path. My only regret is that my other daughter and husband did not join us. It is a Mother's Day adventure that I will treasure forever.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was a priceless adventure, very restorative because that's what we were looking for. They will give you whatever you want.
Liked least: Nothing, it was perfect.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing