2,031 results
All reviews animation team turkey charming hotel restaurant food is per device play darts negative points entertainment group big pool shower gel stayed days full body massage special thanks different languages entertainment manager beach bar rooms were very clean
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Very relaxed and chilled out vibe. All the staff very friendly and helpful especially towards the children. Guy at the food court sallahetin was really good.
Indoor pool and Turkish bath were very good and clean.

Roomwas nice sand clean and the view from my room which was the junior suite was stunning. Had a huge balcony with mountain, part of the sea and pool view. Also could see the sun rise from the room.
Food was of a good variety and of good quality and available all day. Only issue is the Internet in the lobby which is very slow if you need it. The sea was nice and warm In October and even my daughter Swam in it. Very clear and clean. I would recommend taking coral shoes as the pebbles can be very hard especially if you like to walk along the coast. The views from the beach are beautiful. I would recommend going for a walk to the canyon which is a short taxi ride away and is beautiful can also do some adventure activities there. Can visit a beautiful mosque in Goynuk Town and the mosque in kemer is especially amazing. Went to a market in guynuk Town which was good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank shafsid s
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 6 nights. Rooms were clean and had beautiful views. The staff were so friendly. The head of the animation group called Ali was so friendly and kind as well. Spa was perfect I highly recommend it. Indoor pool had warm water to swim. The only shortcome which I can mention will be that there was no toothbrushes in the room.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Qazaal M
Reviewed January 31, 2018

It is a very clean and comfortable hotel and also it is also very near to the Goynuk Beach, which is only a few steps way. The sea is very clean and the nature is untouched. We highly recommend this hotel for the nature lovers.

You could go for rafting easily as well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

So me and my husband visited the resorts for 4 nights. My husband was booked in as a package with his hair transplant and I paid extra to tag along for a quick new year break. Time of year it was quite, pool was not open due to the whether, the staff were friendly enough but not entertaining. First night food I had coleslaw and it was definitely gone off and had little belly ache, the other days food was average however out of the 4 nights 2 days, nobody offered any drinks at table. Some the days I was alone and wasn’t happy with a waiter at the bar, also room cleaning didn’t happen which was annoying and after speaking to the reception someone came and changed towels, it was ok as it was just the 2 of us. however the spa was great I had leg massage first day and Turkish bath the next and acupuncture the final day - emsir I think his name is was very friendly and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Would not class it five star as it’s not completely on beach front you have to walk a couple of minutes and cross a main road. I would go again just for spa

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Reena A
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

karmir was an excellent place to stay as we learnt on our recent visit. Variety and quality of food was brilliant, and it was available throughout the day. Only slight issue was with wifi in the lobby which can be quite slow in the evenings when a lot of people are logged in,but most people are not there to be logged into their phone 24/7. A nice friendly feel to everything.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family