See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed there for 4 days.The garden was beautiful and it had a private beach, but rooms were very dirty and small. all things in the room were old, especially TV was very small & old. Dishes was very bad, we were not able to eat their food, only Dessert was not bad. in last 2 days we ate only salad and watermelon!!!! The Restaurant was very warm and full of Flyyyyy, and the staff worked with a lot of noise. It is not at all a good place for resting.
For example lunch time was 12:30 to 2:30, but at 2 pm they turn the air conditioner off !!!!! you can't tolerate the weather inside and you leave the place soon, the same position is for dinner time.
The towel for swimming pool was in very very bad condition.
check in is awful, it is possible to get your room at 4 pm. Lobby is too hot to sit and alcoholic drinks are watery. be careful about Turkish Bath, only sitting in the bath is free of charge!!!! and lots of other bad experience we had, Don't Don't go there.
there is no safe in rooms, having a safe in your rooms cost 3$ per day!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank Atiba94
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Everything was ok, except for the beach towels which you had to get at 9 a.m. or at 4 p.m. or otherwise you would have to use your own, also you had to wake up early in the morning (8 a.m.) to reserve a place in the beach because there were too many people, especially russians.
The waiters at the beach bar were not friendly at all. On the other hand there is enough food all day long but you could say it was the same every day.

A good thing is that the city center is only 10 min by walking and there is a chain of hotels all situated close to one another so you can freely walk at any time....

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Greeny83
Reviewed December 11, 2009

I would like to know who classified this debacle as five star. They either owned it or were on the payroll. Today Friday 11 Dec 09, there was no butter for breakfast. When questioned the chef made out he didn't understand. I then approached the General Manager, who was present at the time. He agreed that there was no butter, but I could have Margerine, from a large block dumped on a plate.
Now if you really want to be with the in crowd, I hope you are a cat lover! They are better accomodated than the guests. Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Evening Dinner, they have the run of the restaurant. At one time I and my company, had NINE cats around our table (no pun intended). Oh yes and two ON the adjoining table. Waiters and waitresses alike, passed them by as part of the furniture. Water filters on the tea machine were of a nature that resembled a filter bag tied to the tap with nylon!
The standards of this hotel will never in creation, fit into a 5 Star category. The hotel has little to offer for the prices thay charge, 100 Euro for a double room per night!
Mostly the lower echelon staff were friendly and helpful, but there were exceptions. Rude describes them at times.
Rooms were never in the supposed category of five star. No coffee/tea facility. If you wanted to sit down, your bed was the only option after your balcony plastic chair.
Now if you want to use an electrical appliance, where would you find the only available socket? Yes, that's right in the shower room!!!!!
I know I may have sounded off a little too much, but TRUST ME, STAY WELL AWAY.
p.s. Photos to follow. Watch this space cat lovers!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
12  Thank JohnBhoyTurkiye
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Well, the holiday was fine but I'd except MORE from a FIVE STAR hotel!
First thing I'd like to criticise about is the STAFF. I am NOT very pleased with it. They were not very kind and friendly, but they should be if everything is included and there is full time animation in a hotel and you are paying so much money.
Second is the ROOM, I am not satisfied with the CLEANING. I don't say it was bad but it should have been better, thinking about the money we paid. There was a problem in our bathroom and they couldn't fix it at all.
FOOD was OK. Why I say ok, is again because it is five star and we paid a lot. You can have a better one in another hotel, paying less.
ANIMATION was OK. We couldn't have fun like crazy but good for the ones who don't like tiring days and nights.
It was close to the sea, so you don't have to walk much or get out of the hotel which is GOOD.
This hotel is SUITABLE for FAMILIES, I can say it is more like a family hotel, not a place for hanging out with your friends, doing crazy things. But you can go out for nightlife, don't have to stay there of course.
I would have preferred another five star hotel for a more qualified service and accommodation if I had known these before. Or I would have spent my holiday in a four star hotel, which are located very close to this one, so I would have paid less and have had a more economical holiday.
To sum up, I can give 6 out of 10 points to it, comparing to other five star hotels in Turkey.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank EnjoyyourtripTurkey
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Bad, bad, bad and bad again.....
We stayed in Alatimya Village for 5 days and get the worst service we ever got in Turkey.
The stuff was rude and not helpfull, very bad service at any level, it is not 5* Hotel !!!!

The food was dry and boring (any meat at all....)

The worst service ever came from the Water Sport Team. They didn't offer anything: No win surf, no Kayak ( They sad that it was broken, and didn't do anything to fix it....) No Pandeling boat.

Do not come near to this place !!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family