See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 17, 2014

View from the balcony of the room 325 was terrible, but distant view is great because we can see Tahtali Mountain. Quiet side and sleep quality is good. I was asking to change the room, but person from reception only made a promice and did not anything.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Never been to Turkey but got tempted by 5-star all included promise and spa treatments. First impression -enormous heat everywhere in the hotel, lobby, floors and surprise - my sister and her two kids got a room with no air con! Imagine there is 37 degrees outside. Five days of fights and promises and we still have the same room with folding bed in a tiny room. A bit more about give star services: double bed is so small, god knows how adults manage sleeping there. You get one small pillow and one large towel to cover! You will not get any essentials such as dental kit, sleepers, bath robes or any other extras you would expect. Forget about any design or luxury expectations, rooms are dirty, all equipment is old and living its last moments. Staff seems to be charged to save every penny therefore they simply ignore all your requests or just tell you they can't do anything. Spa is smelly and cheap and tacky looking, although like everything here. By the time you realise you have no choice but to stay and nobody cares how you feel except people trying to sell you something, you just sit and wait for the time to pass by to go home and NEVER COME BACK! Now to calculations, we paid almost $500 a day for a room. Fair price I would say (including all extras) not more than 150. Now imagine profits. It is certainly not a five star and nowhere near a five star. I would rate it as 3 star, but in the 21 century a hotel with no aircon should not get any stars. Good luck to the owners!

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Alafler
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for a week in October 2012. From the arrival we knew that this vacation will not end so good for us. At the reception we received the key to our room (which was in the main building) and beach towels (all in stains and smelling like bleach).
Our room was awful – dirty carpet with stains, dirty bathroom, and dust everywhere, the minibar smelled sourly, and the air in the room was stale. After the first night I had pain in my neck because of the uncomfortable pillow. Also there were huge mosquitoes which didn’t leave us to sleep normally through the whole stay.
The food was good but there was no variety – almost every day the same!
The pool area and beach were nice. The minus here is for the sun bed mats which were ragged and covered in stains.
Basically these are the things that were not right in my opinion. The good things were that the hotel is located in a quiet place, very close to the sea, surrounded by a big garden – palm trees, banana trees and Mediterranean plants . There was animation for the guests (but only in Russian).
If you are planning to go there – don’t do it in the end of the season because you’ll be very disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dalila_D
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The hotel isn't 5*, it is max 3*. The food was poor, every day the same, rooms were not bad, but the shower was horrible. The hotel was very dark, late at night we couldn't fine our room, because the were no light... The administrator explaind that hotel is working in economy mode...???? Well after 3 days we have changed the hotel. We payed money for 5* star, but is doesn't look like one. Oh I almost forgot about the drinks! They were horrible too. Vodka and tequila are the same taste in this hotel, the coctails are worse than horrible... sprite, fanta are the same taste just different color :) The only good thing in this hotel is a place, the view is fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
7  Thank Justina M
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The hotel is located about 100 or so km from the Anatalya Airport. A taxi can run you about 70 euros or more. So try to bargain with the taxi drivers. Going back to the airport will be a different story. It cost me about 100 euros. Anyway if your from Russia or Ukraine some travel agencies will offer a room for two, flight, tour, food breakfast lunch and dinner and transportation from the airport to the hotel for a price of $1800 for six days. It was something my girlfriend and her mother was able to get. Their room was pretty spacey with a couch and a queen size bed. I on the other hand paid a little more for my room but it wasn't has big as theirs. The bed was a queen size bed with a small balcony with no couch. Which I paid about 1600 dollars for six days. I felt somewhat cheated but the accommodations made up for it. So what do I get out of this deal? You are served a buffet of breakfast, food at the snack bar (near the pool area), dinner and a unlimited amount of alcohol you want. Fresh water brought to your room everyday. Great customer service. A show that's being played every night. A beautiful and clean Mediterranean beach that near the pool area. This hotel is highly recommended if you plan to take your family or loved ones here. There wonderful activities for children and a daycare center. Every night children would go with other kids to dance and sing on the stage. This is by far one of the best hotels I stayed at and the food is wonderful Turkish and Russian Cuisine. The staff can speak Russian, English or Turkish and are very friendly. My only complaint is the shopping around that area. its rather distant since the hotel is located in a resort like area and taxi can be a bother to pay their fees. This place is highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple