1,413 results
All reviewsanimation teamturkeyrussian friendsa la carte restaurantsmain restaurantturkish nightwater aerobicsbell boysnack barchanged every dayturkish liraevening entertainmentbutler servicespeak englishchoice of foodvisited this hotelturkish coffee
Reviewed January 22, 2018

We have chosen this resort for our honey moon. Online booking experience was okay, transfer organised by the hotel worked perfectly. The hotel is located in a wonderful location. And it is worth booking a superior room with a nice garden view. On our first night we were given a room next to a very noisy area with some engines running 24/7. We asked for another room. Arriving late in the evening and hotel being fully booked we were given a family room which had not been used for a long time, quite smelly, but at least we could have slept. The next day we asked the reception to change our room for a nicer one. When you approach reception staff there you have a feeling like you are really bothering them. Finally we got a nicer room where we spent the rest of our honey moon. Food is good, cooks are really doing their best, most of waiters as well. When it comes to F&B managers and other supervisors, it's quite a disaster. When you have a simple complaint or trying to explain that things are done wrongly, it's like talking to somebody who has never worked in hospitality before. Definitely a lost case. At some point we gave up, we just laughed the way the resort is managed by really unprofessionals. Resort is packed with Russians, not many other nationalities. Many of tourists there really lack of simple rules of politeness and behaviour. The beach is nice. It's also worth using private pavilions (upon extra payment and advance reservation). Do not go for a sea-food restaurant (they charge extra € 10 per person) ; service is horrible and so is the food. We are really sorry that such a nice resort is so badly managed. Unfortunately we will not return although we loved the nature around, the beach and the sea.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BNapotnik
Deniz B, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Marti Myra Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear BNapotnik

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience at Martı Myra.
We are deeply sorry to read your disappointment in your accommodation.We continue to strive to improve our standard of service at all times.

Your comments have been shared with our team members accordingly and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Martı Myra in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Not sure where they got the 5 star rating from but this is definitely not a 5 star hotel..The staff are very rude and unprofessional, I was insulted in Turkish on many occasions (only reason I knew was because my friend speaks Turkish). The animation team were also very unprofessional and I could tell they took a disliking to me and my friend immediately.. The room was also terrible for a 5 star, there was mould everywhere in the bathroom and build up of dirt/grime on many surfaces. My friend had to change his room but his new room wasn't much better either so I did not think changing my room would help and thought I would just try to make the best out of our stay and I also knew this would potentially cause more issues for our stay.. The food was the same every night and made me and my friend both ill for several days, we both managed to loose weight somehow even in an all inclusive.. My friend also found a large piece of metal in his food which they first denied until the chef realised a piece was missing from one of their cooking utensils. Me and my friend had to eat out on many occasions which is not ideal when you pay for an all inclusive, I definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank first name s
Deniz B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Marti Myra Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear first name s,
Thank you for your review. First of all, let me assure you that our animation team is carefully selected and each of our hotel staff is very professional, well-trained and motivated. According to rooms, they have been recently renovated, look good and new. Our hotel food and beverage is highly qualified and is daily being taken under control of Food & Beverage Safety standarts. So, a large piece of metal in your friend's food is just impossible. Anyway, we pay attention about your suggestions. Your suggestions will be evaluated and shared with the relevent departments.
Kindly regards,
Marti Myra Management

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Nice holiday. I liked it a lot. I have been to Turkey many times but this hotel is outstanding with beautiful nature, pools and so on. Animation team is good as well. Always action, always smile. Every night is different shows. The most I liked Gala Night organization. So, plan your holiday according to it :) and do not forget to taste a piece of cake from Alaska show. It's incredibly tasty :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Deniz B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Marti Myra Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Semir B,
Thank you for your short but sweet review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Marty Mira so much and you were looked after so well by our amazing team! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Warm regards,
Marty Mira Family

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

It's a so beautiful hotel with full equipments.
An also i like the animation team that they are professional group.if i want to select a hotel surelly this hotel will be the first selection. the room has nice balcony with a nice view on the opposite building

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank amirfaraz1982
Deniz B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Marti Myra Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear amirfaraz1982,
First of all thank you for choosing our Marti Myra Hotel for your holiday.
We are delighted to know that you spent a wonderful time and stayed fully satisfied with
our hotel facilities. Best greetings from our animation team!
We are looking forward to wellcoming you again at Marti Myra!
Best wishes,
Marti Myra Family

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Was very happy with service and especially the animation team was outstanding ))
I can highly recommend the place and I will be back again soon
The entire staff is super friendly and facilities are great

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Deniz B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Marti Myra Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear kakarma,
First of all thank you for choosing our Marti Myra Hotel for your holiday.
our hotel servis. Best greetings from our animation team!
We are looking forward to wellcoming you again at Marti Myra!
Best wishes,