We went with very high expectations for this hotel, based on the very good reviews on the internet. Unfortunately, it was a disappointment.
What we liked:
- rooms (spacious, clean, big bathrooms)
What we didn't like:
- service: We were told by a waiter to leave the restaurant as we were still eating, sitting at our table, because the breakfast schedule had finished! I still had food on my plate and he told me it wasn't his problem - he needed to prepare the tables for lunch. During evenings, when the restaurants were very crowded, the waiters would put some keys or cell phones on many tables, to save them for other customers, who had previously tipped them for this. Also, at the check in, even though we were 2 families, they checked us in different buildings. When we came back to ask them to give us rooms at least in the same complex, they gave us 2 neighboring rooms, expecting a tip for their "amazing"effort.
When we arrived, they accidentally gave us from the reception the all-inclusive concept from previous year. Thus, we were able to see that the hotel had significantly downgraded their services - many used to be included in the concept and now they aren't: a la carte restaurants, lunch boxes, billiard etc...and we thought we got a good offer from our travel agency!
Conclusion: Be careful how much you pay for your vacation at this hotel! They intentionally downgraded all their services vs. 2008 (including quality of staff)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Amara Dolce Vita Luxury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Dolce Vita Hotel Tekirova
- Amara Dolce Vita Tekirova