“Lovely location”

Ranked #11 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
United Kingdom
“Lovely location”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed here on business on a weeks all inclusive
this hotel has something for everyone , if you want lively and games then the pool is for you
there are quiet places to
I was alone so i had a different view of this hotel , but this did not change my opinion
There are many other Europeans guests in this hotel with a very few British people not a negative at all just a fact.
I found some of the food a little disappointing but not bad
The beer is particularly tasty , much better than the usual Euro larger
Staff are very friendly service is very good
I would come back with my wife on Holiday

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank russellh731

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 28 September 2011

It was disgustingly dirty all over the hotel - it is really no more than 2 star hotel.
The dishes had food remains on the back side, the turkish bath had colonies of fungi and mould everywhere, our room was not cleaned for 3 days.We run out of toilet paper, the bins were overflown with garbage, when we asked the receptionist to send somebody to clean the room he pretended to write down the number of the room and 3 hours later the room was dirty and when I went second time to the reception the guy hid behind a curtain. I had to keep my baby sleeping on the pool sunbeds where was very noisy because the cleaning lady came at 2, 3 and 4 o'clock to clean the different days. If we were resting in the room she didn't came second time and the room remained uncleaned. I wouldn't repeat my mistake second time - I advise you to choose one of the other hotels in Kusadasi if you want to rest there. There are a lot of 5-star hotels which are better than Omer Sark Holiday Resort. I liked Surmeli and Ephesus more when we had a look at them. At least they had bigger beaches and cleaner rooms.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel - every room is noisy because the pool is near, the hotel is small, music from...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Lidia_1172
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 21 September 2011

actually that was a nice holiday. but weather was bad. in this case, there is little one can do. otherwise it's a beautiful plant (if weaher is great). the rooms on the main road should be avoided. it's better to announce this when booking.
the service is almost friendly. especially a man in the restaurant is always ready to joke and does a good job. his name is erkan. He was always approachable for every problem in the restaurant.
in good weather we can recommend this plant.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed at the Omer for the second time this summer /first time in July 2009/ and for the first time I liked my second visit more. Before going there we had some doubts because we thought the place would be familiar but we decided to give it a go when we read that in 2010 it was renovated. Indeed the change was significant. The room was much better than the one we had in 2009, not to mention the food. That was the best part of it. The animation team were also great and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. What I liked a lot was the fact that the trees were still there and it was cool and pleasant in the shade by the pool.
There are only a few things that still need improvement, though. I suspect they were a little understaffed because the chambermaid came to clean our room right after lunch and this was the time when we preferred to have a siesta. Another thing - our daughter is 14 and as tall as me /164 cm/ and they gave her a bed for an 8-year-old. That, fortunately, was sorted out quite quickly.
Overall I would recommend it to families with younger children.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Mir929
Lincolnshire
Reviewed 25 August 2011

The only real fault I could pick would be with the Tour Operator for not highlighting the fact that this is predominently a French resort. Not a problem if just my wife & I were on holiday but my daughter who's 11 & likes to make friends on vacation doesn't speak French & found it a little difficult to communicate with the other children - so I'd say If your a couple or adult party The Omer's worth a visit however, if you've got children who aren't multi-linguel I wouldn't bother.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2011

WEHAD ONE OF THE BEST HOLIDYS EVER AT THE oMER hOIDAY vILLAGE .We will be back and would recomend it to anyone .staff were wonderful so helpful the only down side was the flight times there was no courtisy rooms

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank martimas01
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 July 2011

we stayed at omer end of june for 2 weeks,party of 5,one being my 5yr old nephew,on our second night my nephew slipped were someone had spilled a drink,and he went through the glass window,resulting in him spending the night in hospital and having stitches,the staff at the hotel were fantastic with him,but i carnt understand why its not safety glass.the food was ok but no good for a child,only one other couple there that was english,the animation staff were great,we went to the al cart resturant,my nephew got his meal as we got our starters so had 2 wait ages for us 2 finish,we asked for a desert for him when we got ours but they would not let him have one,the maid came at 6pm while we were trying 2 have a shower and get ready for evening meal,we have been to turkey 15 times and love the country but this experince at omer is one on its own

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family