Omer Holiday Resort
US$124
US$104
  • Pool
1,596 results
All reviewsali ganimation teamsuperior roomturkeynext yearsnack barevening showsice creamwater sportsdaily activitiesspecial thankskids clubgreat funcleaned every daytwo weekscleaned dailyturkish bath
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The most boring holiday in my all life I spent here : without beach, with the sunbeds half in the sea, without water in minibar( was included), isolated, 4km far from kusadsi(was impossible to walk because of the road works), whithout free sunbeds at 8-9 a.m. Even the games were like in kindergarden: beach volley=water volley half an hour per day with a guy from hotel in the middle like a referee.
If you want to sleep 1 week (night and day), this place is perfect. Is quiet. Also if you have a baby, around 1 year old is ok otherwise is time lost: nothing to see, nothing to do!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stoicani
Reviewed March 20, 2012

ömer holiday resort are really lucky that my friend Alex (from Starconceptphotos) will be there in summer 2012 :) Last year he made the best photos I've ever had and thus made my vacation unforgettable :))

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I went with a group of 7 People, age ranging from 5-56. This hotel was very unwelcoming and some staff were reluctant to help with any issues we had. The family rooms were smelling of sewage and had mold everywhere, I constantly complained and we moved twice but all rooms we insifaciant to our needs. Food everyday was consistanly bland and very much the same. entertainment was boring, the hotel was dirty and all sports equipment was broken. The beach is not what it seems, again very dirty. Club entertainment for the children was drawing in a room and half hour disco every night. This hotel rating was wrong and just deserves a 2 star, however, excursions was fantastic (boat trip, aqua fantasy water park) before we went to this hotel I saw a bad review on this site, I wish I listened. Thomas cook were also unhelpful with our complaints and did nothing. DONT GO!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank melaniecole
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed here for one week and it was great exprience for all. We took superior room (two beds at the ground floor and double bed at upper floor (with bathroom). Service is great, food is excellent, pool is OK, with one single challenge: you need to wake up early (5-6 a.m.) for "booking" easy chars, which means to leave your towels on easy chairs :(
Animation crew took care of children, so my wife and I had time for ourselves.
City is 5-6 km from resort. We have visited bazar (market) where you can buy practicly everything. Sellers are familiar with a lot of foreing languages (mostly east european).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank MissionManPg
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We stay in Omer in July 2010. We bought this ofer as 5* hotel in polish travel office - horrible mistake !!!!! It is only Holiday Village without rating.
Accomodation in the new building is better than in old, dirty bungalows; turkish food is delicious, but a'la carte restaurant is not good - poor choice, 3 different cusines were changed day by day. The worst things were: very narrow beach and always 'green' dirty swimming pool. I've never swum there ;-( Hotel's area is not friendly for walks - no paths along the beach, highway in front of the hotel.
There were nice evening animation for kids, but nothing interesting for adults, no disco or night clubs, hotel should be in silence from 11 p.m. (one night we wet to swim in the sea on our beach and met the manager of this hotel, he asked us for comming back to our room, because situation like this shouldn't be happened - I felt like on the Scaut camp).

Room Tip: The new building with lift has got good standard.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple