See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2016

I stayed 2 days and one night in Cennet Pension,Üçağız village and loved it. The village had many tombs and ruins and the pension was in an excellent location. Mehmet and Mustafa were friendly and so helpful. The rooms were simple and clean. The matress was very good. There was a nice view from the dining area and the wifi worked very well. The breakfast was typical Turkish with bread, cheese, olives, fruit and many homemade jams. Mustafa took me in a small boat to Simena village. The next day he took me to see Kerkova the sunken city and then to Tersane Bay.. meaning "shipyard" where there were ancient ruins. It was worth visiting to get the feeling of a typical Turkish village.

Room tip: the room on the top floor in the back.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2016

So many things to be said, let's begin with the view. If you have a chance to watch the sunset/sunrise from the rooftop terrace, you will not be disappointed. If you're into photography, this is the place to take pictures, oh my! Expect to stumble into Ahmet playing the Turkish saz with his friends, although not guaranteed, perhaps I was super lucky. The rooms are cozy and clean. I stayed with another friend, so we had a private room for the two of us. Such a lovely family living here. Did not feel like a hostel, rather a home. @anastasiasongs (insta)

Room tip: view, photography, friendly staff
Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Cennet Pension is a family run establishment based in the centre of Kusadasi. The rooms are very clean and comfortable but not luxurious. As you don't spend much time in the room, they are exactly what is needed. The family are very friendly and approachable and speak excellent English. Breakfast is included in the price and is a superb way to start the day. There is a lovely terrace situated at the top of the building affording a spectacular view of Kusadasi and the Bay. I believe it would be an excellent base from which to explore Kusadasi and the surrounding area.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Georgie25
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went for three nights to kusadasi , to cennet pension. The hotelowners were so friendly and beautiful to us. The granny was the best there - cute, funny and entertaining. Our room was clean and pleasant. A spontaneous excursion with one of the hotelowner to the "Milli Park" and a wonderful grill-evening made the three days and nights to a little adventure. The pension is so centrally- at most just 5 minutes to all the bars and shopping possibilities. You`ll not believe, but in the Pension it was so calm, so you could sleep peaceful! Me and my girlfriend enjoyed the time very much. OHHH! I almost forgot the wonderful, beautiful and gorgeous view from the roof terrace! My english is not the best, but I hope you have understood how wonderful the time there was! :) ah, and the last what I have to say is: You`ll guaranteed get strong calves! :D

Bunu okuyorsaniz, size bol bol selam yolluyoruz! :) Hersey icin tessekkürler. :) Kübra ve Jule

Room tip: If you can choose, choose ones of the higher floors :)
Date of stay: August 2012
4  Thank Wunderkind-HH
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Cheap and cheerful. The rooms are clean and nice but do not expect anything very fancy. The view from the terrace however is fantastic. The owners are extremely friendly and speak good English. They even washed our laundry while the granny prepared us a lovely breakfast at 7 am the day we left. Despite having to walk few mins up the hill it is central. Overall it is a warm and lovely place to stay. I'd definitively go back there.

Date of stay: August 2011