“Definitely worth a visit!”

Casablanca Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 418 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your second home in Turkey CASABLANCA RESTAURANT. İf you dream it comes true in casablancarestaurant. best meal money can buy. since 1997
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I booked a table here for my boyfriends birthday after reading the reviews (fancied a change from our all inclusive hotel where the food wasn’t great anyway) and I’m so glad we did. We had a free shuttle service to and from our hotel which we were thoroughly impressed with. Atmosphere was great, food was amazing (huge portions!!) and the staff couldn’t do enough for us. I told them it was my boyfriends birthday and they brought out a cake with sparklers. We actually went back again the next night and it was just as good. Would definitely return :)

1  Thank 804kayleighg

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant on trip advisor and so glad we did! Absolutely amazing service combined with amazing food! Serves all types of food! 2 for 1 cocktails all day everyday, would recommend strawberry daiquiri :) Best restaurant here by far as we visited it 3 times in a week!

1  Thank emmabrindley1
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in Kusadasi. The service is unbelievable as all the waiters attentively focus on putting a smile on your face. Amazing value for money as well!! I came here 3 times in a week on my holiday with my girlfriend and we both agreed it was easily the best restaurant.

1  Thank samnourse
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Having stayed @ Batihan beach resort we were invited for an excellent meal @ Casablanca with free transfers free desserts & free coffee. Although we were all inclusive it's nice to eat out occasionally. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent & plentiful . The bill came to about £15 a person for starters, mains ,desserts ,coffee, Strongbow x4 vodka & coke x12
So good in fact we went back again. Keith, Tina, Christine & Tracey

Date of visit: September 2018
harrykusadasi, Sahibi at Casablanca Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Keith J
Thank you very much for your very nice compliment about us and we hope to see you soon again here at casablanca restaurant.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Casablanca on numerous occasions and I can’t recommend the food and service highly enough. The staff are very friendly and always a great night out when there. Can’t wait to be back!!