“Definitely worth a visit!”

Casablanca Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 372 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your second home in Turkey CASABLANCA RESTAURANT. İf you dream it comes true in casablancarestaurant. best meal money can buy. since 1997
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a table here for my boyfriends birthday after reading the reviews (fancied a change from our all inclusive hotel where the food wasn’t great anyway) and I’m so glad we did. We had a free shuttle service to and from our hotel which we were thoroughly impressed with. Atmosphere was great, food was amazing (huge portions!!) and the staff couldn’t do enough for us. I told them it was my boyfriends birthday and they brought out a cake with sparklers. We actually went back again the next night and it was just as good. Would definitely return :)

1  Thank Kayleigh G

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found this restaurant on trip advisor and so glad we did! Absolutely amazing service combined with amazing food! Serves all types of food! 2 for 1 cocktails all day everyday, would recommend strawberry daiquiri :) Best restaurant here by far as we visited it 3 times in a week!

1  Thank emmabrindley1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best restaurant in Kusadasi. The service is unbelievable as all the waiters attentively focus on putting a smile on your face. Amazing value for money as well!! I came here 3 times in a week on my holiday with my girlfriend and we both agreed it was easily the best restaurant.

1  Thank samnourse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having stayed @ Batihan beach resort we were invited for an excellent meal @ Casablanca with free transfers free desserts & free coffee. Although we were all inclusive it's nice to eat out occasionally. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent & plentiful . The bill came to about £15 a person for starters, mains ,desserts ,coffee, Strongbow x4 vodka & coke x12
So good in fact we went back again. Keith, Tina, Christine & Tracey

harrykusadasi, Sahibi at Casablanca Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Keith J
Thank you very much for your very nice compliment about us and we hope to see you soon again here at casablanca restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to Casablanca on numerous occasions and I can’t recommend the food and service highly enough. The staff are very friendly and always a great night out when there. Can’t wait to be back!!