All reviews great wifi connection a family run hotel enjoy your stay turkey air conditioning pool area deniz tv ephesus fridge bazaar
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

物有所值的一个酒店,漂亮的游泳池,早餐环境也很好!老板人非常和蔼可亲,健谈!老板还亲自送我们到景点,然后等待几个小时再送我我们去机场,虽然收费,可是价格不贵!(A hotel with a value for money, a beautiful pool, and a nice environment for breakfast! The boss is very amiable and talkative! The boss also personally send us to the attractions, then wait a few hours before we go to the airport, although the charges, but the price is not expensive!)

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 4, 2017

There are a few reasons I can recommend Sezgin's as the place to stay in Kusadasi. It is well located in the middle of town but in a quiet area (yes up a hill if walking but not an issue for me even with a big backpack), Rooms are nice and well equipped (fridge,tv,good shower,ac/heater,comfortable mattress) great communal area out the back, they are currently working to make the pool area into a better relaxing area too which will be great for summer guests. As a traveler I was happy to meet Deniz at checkin, he himself is a well seasoned traveler and someone who really knows how to look after other long term travelers by providing honest helpful information on things to do, were to go, the most cost friendly and easiest way to get it done and above all else is just good for a general chat about pretty much anything. Sezgin is also friendly and accommodating and will be around when Deniz isn't there and vice versa. Standard breakfast was more than enough to get me going each day, they do have a selection of delicious spreads to have with your bread, just ask Deniz and he will look after you. Keep an eye out for the tortoise that moves around the communal area, not the fastest of fella's but as with the rest of the family here he is quite friendly. Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Consider a pool view for summer times
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2017

We had a two night stay here while visiting Ephesus. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a room with garden and pool view and my only criticism would be that the pool was not open but the waeather was cold any way but they told me that the pool is open at the may 1st. Other than that everything was up to the standard that you should expect from a family run hotel in Turkey. Breakfast Buffet was good and plenty of choices.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2017

İ did stay at this place for 2 dys .İ did book true hostelworld,usely i book true booking.com but booking .com web site is blocked true the goverment so it was not possible.i also figure that sezgins guesthouse has very good reviews at booking.com.
Anyway,sezgins is located right at the old historical area of kusadasi and also very close to the harbour of kusadasi 3min walking distance.When i made my reservation mr deniz e-mail me and ask me if i would need any help or have any questions regarding arrival at kusadasi and when i will be arrive at kusadasi.İ mail back and told him that i will be come from samos and if is possible to come to pick me up.So when i arrive at the port he was waiting for me. When we get at the hotel he offer me a nice apple tea and show me the room that i booked , and i was realy suprised becouse there was everything what i was asking for tv-aircon-fridge-hairdryer-clean towels hotwater.Wifi connection ect.
The breakfast was very nice with omlet ,jam,honey,chese,tomato,salami,nutella,strowberry,cornflakes, tea and coffe.
After when i had my breakfast mr deniz orgenised for me by check in, ephesus tour full day wich i did pay 130tl with all fees ect.İ have to say ,it was one of the best tours that i booked.i do definetly recommed to every one.
İ do recommend sezgin Hotel and guesthouse to every one that like to stay for couple of days in kusadasi becouse of the location,staff and the rate.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2017

This hotel is a hidden gem, surprisingly closer to the beach (100mtrs) than I first thought. The rooms are spacious, have very modern furnishings, air conditioning and large balconies overlooking the pool. The pool itself is very large,there is amazing garden with nice flowers and sitting area whilst having breakfast.
This hotel is a must, and walking distance to the town.The personal is very helpfull and try to help you with all questions that you need.They also orgenise or ephesus and pamukkale tour.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable and great wifi connection.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family