“Good food good service ”
Review of Captain's Place

Captain's Place
Ranked #21 of 418 Restaurants in Kusadasi
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Food was very good at this restaurant.
We weren’t feeling adventurous as it was our first night in town so stuck to a couple of pasta dishes for our mains.
I had fried breaded cheddar to start which was really nice.
No desserts this time.
Service was very good too.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Called in for lunch with my wife.
Greeted by staff we have come to know, like we were family. We eat here about once a month, so not that regular.
Food is always well cooked, presented and in really ample quantity.
We both had chicken fillet done two different ways. Really tasty.
Service was courteous and attentive.
Also great for people watching, as it's located on the promenade.
See photo.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We visited the captains place after a night of shopping in Kusadasi centre.

After spending the majority of the week drinking the all-inclusive cocktails it was a great change to sample the cocktails at the captains place as these were by far superior.

The food we had was lovely and the staff were very attentive. My children obviously enjoyed the free Wi-Fi, The details of which are clearly shown on the back of the menu.

I lovely place to come and enjoy a nice meal. I would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Been dining her for several years. Best ground floor location on the sea front. Always competitively priced. Good size portions. Very clean everywhere. Can't fault it apart from the cheap Ketchup. We will always patronise it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I ate here twice last week, first time I had fillet steak which was excellent, the chips on the other hand must have been frozen as they were just greasy and barely edible.
They really need to start making home made chips.
This was the only complaint I can make about this place.

The gentleman serving us was a very nice lad also, location is good as was the food on both times

Date of visit: November 2017