“thanks alot Hatice...”

Kusadasi Guides - Day Tours
Ranked #55 of 105 Tours in Kusadasi
Reviewed August 11, 2016

thank you for your detailed info..my friends ı visited ephesus ancient site and all the famous places around with the same guide. she is so kind and cultured person.we'd like to see all ancient cities around Ephesus like Miletus,and Hierapolis..we hope she can be our tour guide again..Denis and Ian

Reviewed December 18, 2015

Frankly feeling a little cabin feverish, we decided to forego another (very excellent) Windstar tour and wandered off to the port. Inside, we found Ertan Ozurk (please excuse the lack of symbols) and Kropki Tours (licensed), Upstairs, we booked a private tour as a special treat. And treat it certainly was. Our perfectly charming guide, Ebru, was exceptional. We were expertly and effortlessly escorted and regaled with fascinating information delivered with humor and efficiency then through jaw-dropping Ephesus (we went back for a spectacular Windstar event), and yet another carpet demonstration (which turned out to be extremely interesting) with a lunch alfresco included (restored my fondness for Turkish food). We then went to Populer (sic) Leather and, yes, I bought a fabulous jacket! Followed by a surprise roadside stop on the way for the most mouth-watering peaches! Revived with hand wipes and another bottle of icy water, we continued up to the hills to the Virgin Mary house - such an eerily serene place. Back to the van and our efficient driver to the temple of Artemis (Ephesus is a tough act to follow). And then the return to the port. Wonderful.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

My wife and I decided to not book with the cruise line and find our own way to Ephesus. After disembarking we found Kropki Tours and the tour guide Hatice. They offer a group tour or private tours. We choose the group tour and waited for about half-hour for the tour to fill-up. The cost was about 60 USD for both of us and it included a visit to The House of the Virgin Mary, Ephesus, Lunch, Carpet Making, Fashion Show, St John's Basilica and the Temple of Artemis. This was a very full day. Our tour guide Hatice was great and made the trip memorable. She was loud enough for everyone to hear and made sure we got all our pictures. I would use her again.

Notes for other travellers:

These group tours require a certain number of travellers to depart so there could be some waiting if there isn't enough people.

It is a long tour so you may have to adjust your itinerary if you don't have enough time

The carpet making and fashion show are standard it most tours - apparently the government requires tours to visit these spots. I liked the carpet making - the fashion show (leather store) is great if you're in the market for a jacket and willing to negotiate. It's good quality stuff.

1  Thank BBaller-G
Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Currently on the tour as I write this and want to advise fellow travellers to avoid kropki tours. We've just been ripped off by the guide and I'm currently watching him rip off three other people in the group. Ephesus is worth seeing but this company sucks.