All reviews great location sea view restaurant downstairs floor terrace breakfast is served turkey three night stay well located hotel rooms are small rooms were cleaned daily good size pigeon island travel agent special thanks ladies beach ephesus ashtrays
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Stay ok location ok rooms small in size staff ok in manners & service but importantly they don’t provide hot water kettle & minimum water bottles. Rooms were cleaned daily toilets were small & clean. Overall ok.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful city. Hotel Ilayda is located centrally in the middle of the hustle and bustle.

My hat goes off to Ali at Reception. He assisted us with shops as we were looking for specific items when we got there. But that’s not all. He was on his “A-Game” when we needed transport from Kusadasi to Bodrum. As tourists we were not sure how the transport system works. Within a matter of 10 mins he had us booked on a bus with seats numbers secured as well. If that’s not impressive then I don’t know what is! That’s superior service in my books!!

The hotel has beautiful views of the City. Rooms were cleaned daily with fresh towels as well.

Will I return to Hotel Ilayda?? Absolutely!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We stayed at this Hotel in June this year. Needless to say that this hotel has an amazing view (bang opposite to the beach), but also it is located at the center, so you can explore either side of the town by walking.

Also to add, they surprised us with an amazing sea view room upgrade. (Can't thank them enough for us)

It is ridiculously close to Mado (please save this place for your evening dinner), where we satisfied our appetite more than one time during our 3 day visit to Kusadasi.

The room was not very spacious, but certainly the sea view room had an open and airy feel to it, with a glass balcony to our disposal (which was a foot wide only, but added a pleasant dimension to the room).

Wi-fi in the room was average and as usual, we had our own sweet spots for it :D , but as we had bought a local sim for us in Istanbul (Vodafone sim costed us 120 Liras for 1000 minutes and 7GB data), we were comfortable in that department.

Rooms were extremely clean, and the hallway had a pleasant fragrance running through it.

Breakfast was decent, but not too flashy. They had bacon, eggs, juices, breads, nice collection of cheese along with a couple of types of cakes (worth trying). The breakfast remained same for both our days of stay. It was at the rooftop, with an excellent view of the city, so this made it up for us.

Apparently, the restaurant at the ground floor of the hotel was a favourite amongst the tourists, but as they say, a hotel restaurant is rarely explored by the people staying there. So if you are staying in a different hotel, do checkout this chic cafe (menu had some enticing dishes)

For the view and location of the hotel, we give it a 4.5/5.
Oops, forgot about the 0.5 more for the surprising sea view room upgrade.

Value for money - 5/5
Breakfast - 3/5
Cleanliness and Service - 5/5

Happy Globe Trotting guys!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

From our arrival we just received top class service. We had a beautiful seafacing room. The hotel is really top class. Do not miss the top restaurant downstairs. The breakfast is also top class with a wide variety.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I stayed here for one night as a stay in between my Ephesus and Pammukale tour. Very good location, near beachfront and lots of nice shops and restaurants nearby. I was lucky to have a room that overlook the beach. The room is a bit small, but enough for my needs.

Also, there is a newer Ilayda hotel next door, which seemed more modern. This looked a bit more traditional but the room was still nice.

My only complaint was the breakfast, I was supposed to be picked up 7am the next day and asked if it was possible to have breakfast earlier. They said yes they would be setting up by that time so I can grab something, but I already left at 715 and the restaurant still wasn't open, despite assurances from the staff the night before and that morning as well. Not a biggie, but just wanted to let the hotel know.

Date of stay: June 2018