“A must for Kapadokya”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

By far the best dinner we had in Kapadokya. The place is mostly super full and if you want Testi Kebap you need to order it beforehand. So think wisely how much you can eat (more). Testi kebap was very tasty. Also manti was probably the best manti I ever had. Definitely a must if you are in Kapadokya.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I was in Goreme 3 days..since i read some intresting information about the renowned Testi Kebap, i decided to give it a try

I went there to make a reservation, the owner told me required 3 hours to prepare and serve..

The place feeled homely...with traditional set-up...clean.
..and the service was ok..and the staffs are courteous but the Testi Kebap and the 2 side dishes just normal taste..the portion for the testi kebap is small but the price charged is on a high side....

Reviewed 3 February 2018

This place is perfect. Sitting on the floor, you get an amazing experience. The food is so yummy and the wine is just the best I've had in a very long time. The atmosphere is relaxed and nice. Felt so good in there :) Would definitely recommend and go back myself when I go back to Kapadokkia!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Decor and service is outstanding. Owner talks enforcement sh. Food is above average in terms of quality and presentation. But for Turkish standards a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We found this family restaurant by chance and were made to feel welcome and asked if we’d like a table or the traditional sofa area. We chose the latter as we had our kids with us and it was lovely. Food was good, meze starters, bean stew, manti etc, all tasty and well presented. Service was friendly and the food served promptly. We would anticipate that it would not be so relaxed in summer however!