“Oh My Goreme !”

Ranked #7 of 77 Hotels in Goreme
Brisbane, Australia
“Oh My Goreme !”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Goreme suites this May for 3 nights. Let me start by saying Goreme is a beautiful place with a plethora of reasonably priced accomm. But Goreme suites was much more than we ever expected. Ferdi, Yuksel and their team made us at home from the moment we arrived. Having corresponded with Ferdi by email he was able to get us a great deal on our balloon ride as well as a capadocia tour. We can't say enough about the hospitality of the staff. Yuksel showed us around the town and as a born and breed Goreme boy knew all the best spots and local specialties.
We stayed in room 101 witha king sized bed and huge living arnd all the mod cons. The wifi was quick and free and accessible anywhere in the B and B. The breakfasts are local fair and extremely ample. Organic tomatoes and cucumbers have just been planted so they will be on the menu in a few weeks. A great place to stay in a fascinating region.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank J1mBarry
goremesuites, Genel Müdür at Goreme Suites, responded to this review, 23 December 2014
Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites...Your recommendation and kind words are sincerely appreciated...We look forward to serving you again..My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.
Mr. Onur Sucu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Belek
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Goreme Suites was chosen because of the good reviews and we werent let down. Ferdi, Yusuf and the rest of the staff were great. Our room was very spacious and clean with a wonderful view of the fairy chimneys right outside the window and the balloons in the mornings. A driver was arranged at a good price for a private tour as my mother would not have been able to keep up with an ordinary tour. This meant we were able to see all the area at our own pace which was lovely and I didnt have to hire a car or organise taxis.
The breakfasts were good, fresh and plentiful. Transport was arranged to and from the hotel, I cannot fault the service and quality at this hotel, the friendliness of the staff and the hotel itself. It was a magical experience!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
milano
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Excellent location, excellent hotel, excellent staff.
I chose this hotel for the great reviews on tripadvisor and booking.com and I would like to reconfirm all positive comments already posted because the experience to stay at Goreme Suites really deserves a excellent review!!!
Our room was spacious, very clean and elegant, with great attention to all details.
You can look at the chimneys from your bed or when you have breakfast in the morning.
Excellent value for money.
A special thank to Mr. Ferdi and Mr. Yuksel who have made our stay unforgettable. They arranged our stay following our desires and our needs and they helped us also for the next part of our trip, from Cappadocia to Pamukkale. Such a strong kindness and professionality is really hard to find. Compliments to all staff!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Goreme suits was as good as all it's excellent reviews. Ferdi who runs the place with enthusiasm and efficiency was always quick to answer all my questions via email before our arrival. He also arranged all of our tours as well as transportation from the Kayseri airport at reasonable prices with atleast 5-10 lira discount. Its a quaint hotel at the top of the hill which can be a work out going up hill but the view when you get there is well worth it. And if you cannot walk up or down they offer free service by car to be dropped of or picked up. Our room was on the 2nd floor right above the reception with huge windows with a breathtaking view of the fairy chimneys the neighboring town on top of the hill and sunset as you lie in bed early in the morning you wake up to the view of the balloons flying around the fairy chimneys it was quite enchanting. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh. The people at the reception area were friendly and great company we spent a lot of time after our tours hanging out at the reception drinking tea that Ferdi just made talking about random things. Their hospitality was beyond anything we have ever experienced. From the old lady who works there ironing my husbands rumpled shirt to perfection to one of the reception gentlemen ( I forgot his name I think it was yursal :s) driving us at 9 pm to a neighboring town jewelry shop to buy something I had seen in an earlier tour but could not make up my mind to buy. He called the manager who had closed shop but came back to open it just for us it was like a scene from sweet home alabama where Reese Witherspoon had the entire Tiffany store to herself. When we return we will stay here for sure.

Cons: the spring bed was a little uncomfortable.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aimen
Derby
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is an amazing hotel, the views are 1st class, the staff are polite, helpful and very friendly, and the rooms are luxurious in a very homely way. Breakfast are plentiful.
It is small and quiet and I hope I get to go again, the sooner the better.

Room Tip: They are all good, so don't worry. Our party used 2, and we have no reason to believe they were...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The staff here were really kind. It was a home away from home!
Great breakfast views, very private and quiet hotel.
You won't find your regular tour group or backpackers in this one!

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floors give the best views.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Vitoria, ES
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I went to Capadoccia last year with my wiffe and my son. The view on top of Goreme Valley in Sunset, the fabulous brekafast, and hospitality from owner and staff manager are unbeliveable. Beside hotel facility they provide and take you with special tour by region. The owner brought us to buy some medicine in village and helped with every request that we have done. It´s not a big hotel it seems like a Guest House. We loved it.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family