All reviews the hotel manager kind man private terrace visiting goreme loved our stay would highly recommend this place stayed longer balloons cave suat hospitality ballon chimney
Reviewed October 25, 2015

If you go to Cappadocia please make your stay in this wonderfol hotel. The rooms are really created with a big heart and you can feel their special spirit right in the moment when you put your first step in these rooms. The view is spectacular. Everything is very clean and the owner family makes you feel home from the first second you arrive. The breakfast is also rich and sooo tasty. We came their as strangers but we left with new friends and family. Thank you sooo much to Ahmet, his father and cousin. You really made our stay unforgetable. We miss you and for sure we will come again :-) Nicky (Ayla) and Helmut

Room Tip: All rooms we looked at were really beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank NicolePetersen
Reviewed October 18, 2015

We wanted to get a room in one of the cave hotels and this was perfect. We booked the room online, the double room with panoramic view. Ask for Room #1, ‘grandfather’s room’, it’s inside one of the rock formations and has a balcony with a great view of the town. I’ve attached some photos.

It’s not a five star hotel, and doesn’t have a lot of amenities, you’ll get clean towels each day, they have a nice breakfast buffet and the management will make arrangements for various tours the town offers, so what else could you need?

The hotel is located near the summit of Sunset Point and very close to all the restaurants and shops. It is also within walking distance to the Open Air Museum but there are a lot of paths to follow through the hills from Sunset Point and they are not as crowded as the O. A. Museum and you may find that a couple of the local dogs will accompany you on your stroll through the hills.

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Room #1 - AKA 'grandfather's room'
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AppleSpice
Reviewed October 11, 2015

1 night stay here in Goreme. Close to everything - I would recommend staying in Goreme over Urgup for Cappadocia. Personable owner and friendly staff. Great view for over Goreme and the morning balloons. Only a 3 minute walk up to Sunset Point- a nice little vantage point for, as the name suggests, sunset. Good breakfast and comfortable rooms. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sudesh P
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

I stayed only for one night with a group a friends, while traveling through Turkey. I must say this hotel surpassed all of my expectations. The rooms are great (very cozy and clean, as well as unique in their decoration), the staff are very friendly and outgoing and the views are amazing... My biggest regret is staying only one night, but surely I'll return in another journey, dedicated to the staggering landscapes of Cappadocia.
Definitely, a "must stay".

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2015

We expected something special but Arif Cave Hotel exceeded all our expectations. Goreme is an amazing place and we not only had the best view of the town but Ahmet, the manager, helped us to find and experience the best of Cappadocia. He became our personal concierge, securing reservations and transportation and guiding us to the places we would most enjoy. When I developed a medical problem he not only drove me himself to the hospital and translated, he was fiercely protective in making sure I got proper treatment. My illness required us to extend our stay and he found a way to fit us in at his busiest time, As a result we stayed in three different rooms, each of them beautifully decorated and appointed. We learned that Ahmet had studied architecture before returning home to run the hotel. He put his knowledge and design sense to good use, remodeling the cave rooms to create a unique and magical atmosphere. He works hard every day to give his guests a wonderful experience and he does it with grace and good humor!

Room Tip: Al our rooms were spacious and beautiful. Rooms in back have the best views of Goreme.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family